twenty-one.

It's not officially night time yet, so I might as well go do my daily business. Tonight will just be a night about me. A few hours of peace all to Ashlyn Neil. 

So be prepared. 

This is going to get boring. 

I walk out, wearing the same clothing I had on. Still comfy and simple. 

I strut out my bedroom with my car keys and my wallet and leave my apartment

I strut out my bedroom with my car keys and my wallet and leave my apartment. I head into the elevator and wait to get down to the ground level. As I exit the elevator and walk across the parking lot of the garage, I get a text from Ellie. 

E: OMG. I forgot the milk is expired n i forgot 2 tell u.

E: Pick some up pls? i wan sum 4 my cereal tmrrw hehe ly

I roll my eyes, classic Ellie. 

Always putting fun before chores. 

Wait, what did I just say?

Goddammit I'm becoming a mom. 

Or like a responsible adult. 

Adult. That's the first time I thought of myself like that. 

How grown up of me. 

I decide to keep walking to my car and text back. 

A: Ye, i gotchu i guess i'll run and do errands 2day lmao 

HONK!

"AHHH HOLY SHIT!" I screech, almost falling at the bright light beaming on me. 

I literally almost just died. 

This car almost just ran me over!

I yell at the car and stand with my hands angrily pointing at it, "HEY, WATCH IT!"

The car honks again. 

What. A. Douche. 

"I'M WALKING HERE!" I shout, stomping up closer to the hood of the dude's car. 

The door of the car, I hear, unclicks. 

I'm about to give this son of a bitch a piece of my mind. 

Then out walks the most cutest, probably one of the most attractive people I've ever seen.

He was adorably hot.