fifty-two.

S/O to @chillingdolans for the great cover!! So sorry I'm posting it now, it's amazing:):)<3 Thank youuu!

I feel like other people have sent me covers but I don't have them because I just got a new phone so if you made me a cover or want to, Dm me here,
Instagram : wut_brock._
Twitter : Colbybrockers

Thanks to all my beautiful readers for all the reads, jeez ily

He likes Ellie now.

For real?

It's been a week, Sam's recovering and our little group has not been hanging out as often as we promised his parents.

Well, I haven't been hanging out with the group especially.

I've been trying to take my mind off things, and everyone. Ellie told me that the lawsuit is going to be in two weeks so I'm already preparing to flee the country in case they pull me back in.

Kidding.

I'm already thinking of going to Kansas to visit once more before I finally enroll to UCLA but I rather do that more by August so I'm not sure what I want to do. Maybe take a little vacation by myself to go see some other Youtuber friends? I don't know.

Now, if you're wondering on why I've been isolating myself from all human contact as much as possible, my brain is still wrapped around the fact that he likes her.

You know who I'm talking about.

I'm getting that weird feeling again that made me want to just lie down on my bed and listen to music for eternities on end, just waiting for death.

Dark, emo, whatever fuck me. I just hate being so lost.

A knock sounds on my apartment door.

"Open up, its Cooolby."

I sigh, heaving myself off my couch and walking to open the door.

I swing it open to see Colby with two tickets in his hand.

"Hey Ash!" He beams, excitedly.

"Colby," I nod warmly. "Uh, looking for Ellie?"

"Nope," He says, popping out the P and inviting himself into my apartment.

"Okay... then what's up?" I ask suspiciously, stepping out his way and closing the door slowly behind him.

"Guess what these tickets are?"

"What?" I ask, curious.

"Two tickets to see American Assassin, featuring Dylan O'Brien. You're welcome," He boasts, waving them in my face.

"Yo... no way," I gasp, "I LOVE DYLAN OBRIEN. HE IS MY HUSBAND."

"Yep, and who got these tickets again?" He questions, wanting a thank you.

"You... thank you, Colberity," I sigh, staring at the tickets in his hand.

"Anything for this girl who has been isolating herself from society," he chuckles.

"Stop teasing me! You've done a trash job at trying to help me figure out my feeling..." I sigh, "The feeling came back."

He nods, "Yeah, okay and I promised I'd help you and I am doing that now."

I raise an eyebrow, "Is that why you're here showing up for me and not Ellie?"

"Well duh, why else do you think I got movie tickets to your favorite actor's new movie, does American Assassin sound like Ellie's type of movie?" He chuckles, handing me the tickets.