"Sorry Doesn't Mean Jack Shit To Me"

Start from the beginning

And by the Primordials, what he saw he would never forgive. It was probably one of the few things he would protect.

His revenge.

In the middle tied up, sat a nude Moon Goddess. Artemis. And above her was the giant he despised the most, Gration.

Gration walked around Artemis, touching places that are considered disrespectful to women. This pushed Apoth's buttons.

He was the one to decide the god's fates. Not the giants. Not Gaea. Not Fate. Not even Chaos. Him. He was the one that would be deciding what would happen to the gods.

Apoth growled, his aura started to increase to where he could be defined into the low Primordial category. He was furious.

His eyes glowed dark red, illuminating the lair in a blood red lighting. The atmosphere became thick, enough to the point where a couple monsters started gasping for breath.

Gration noticed the intense increase of aura surrounding him and stopped playing with the Goddess.

The Giant turned around, ready to kill anyone who was interfering with what he had wanted for millennia.

His eyes darted to every corner of the lair, looking for the source that was creating such a tense environment.

What he saw almost made him piss himself. He hadn't expected the person in front of him to have returned yet.

"I had one term, and yet, you still manage to break it," Apoth growled.

Gration whimpered, "M-my l-lord, I-I hadn't expected your re-return to be so soon."

Apoth's glowing eyes rose to look deep into Gration's soul.

Apoth growled again, a slow but noticeable red glow started to define his features.

The air started to circle around Apoth and the earth began to shake as Apoth's rage was fueled.

A sudden explosion startled all the monsters. For once in their lives, they had seen the most unexpecting thing.

A being who's aura turned into a physical form.

Usually, you could only feel it but now there was a being that's aura became a physical form.

And that being was pissed.

The air blasted around Apoth, as it did the blasts took on Apoth's red glow, creating a slight color to the winds.

Think of it like a, umm, I guess it would kinda look like a Dragon Ball Z sorta thing, when they power up, except Red.

Apoth slowly walked toward the Giant, "Gration, I think you know that I hate you most of all Giants."

Gration took a step back. "And I know that you know that I just hate it when people get in my way."

Gration took another step back. "And now you are preventing my revenge, the one thing that drives me."

Gration whimpered as he backed up to the wall of monsters behind him.

Apoth smirked, "So take this as a little parting gift, a compensation if you will."

Gration gulped, "My Lord I am sorry."

Apoth's smirk never faded, "Sorry doesn't mean jack shit to me."

With that Apoth burst into a sprint too fast for any being lower of a Primordial to see.

Apoth faded into mist as he landed his first strike on Gration's stomach.