Target 17 - Shopping

Start from the beginning

"Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" The other responded quickly. The raven scowled momentarily before shaking his head. Sporting worn, black skinny jeans (which were honestly more dark gray at this point), a simple white T-shirt and a simple gray cardigan, the brunette bound down the hall.

After quickly tugging on his converse, he grabbed his wallet and keys before leaving the dormitory. His phone, as always, was slipped into his back pocket.

Reborn was carrying a simple canvas bag and a couple of reusable plastic bags he had found, now to be used to store articles of clothing instead of weekly groceries. "Ah, thank you," the brunette quickly said, taking the canvas bag and putting a couple of the empty bags inside of it.

The two made their way to the town, which was only a ten minute walk from the campus, while the more artistic of the two began to look around at the large trees which lined the roads and paths of the city.

The elder of the pair had settled for simply looking over his messages on his phone, and playing some of the downloadable games he had decided to install.

The silence was comfortable, with the two looking quite like a couple as Reborn insisted on holding hands while walking to the nearby shopping centre- he claimed that there was less of a chance that either of them will get lost this way.

Despite the excuse being grounded in logic, the raven had other motives he wished to proceed with during this day. Tsuna was, as usual, completely oblivious to said motives and thought nothing of it.

Many people would look at the pair in curiosity, jealousy, awe or all three. In this time, LGBT people and couples in general were quite a commonplace sight in public.

You saw them all the time; at the mall, at shops, in restaurants, and especially in public places like parks and just across the street.

This was quite different from the judging looks these people and couples would get years before. It was fascinating to see how society had developed and grown to accept many different people.

It was a good thing, too. In retrospect, people should look at what we have in common- the same sky, the same air, the same planet -because if they did, then maybe the Earth would become a better place.

Of course, in spite of this, there were still other crimes and such which had to be dealt with daily by the police and other such services.

Admittedly, the pair did look quite different from your usual couple. Tsunayoshi Sawada was both smart and attractive in appearance: smooth, porcelain skin, button nose, doe-like eyes, softer, more feminine features.

Along with this adorable specimen, was an opposite in scale: very masculine, sharp features, sleek eyes, slightly sunken face, lightly tanned skin. Indeed, the two of them were quite the pair.

Reborn was perceived as hot and sexy by the public eye, while Tsuna was seen as cute and adorable. In that aspect, they were opposites.

They do say opposites attract for a reason, after all.

It was not long before they were met with the bustling streets of xxxxxxx city, Japan. The various different smells, like coffee and baking, all mixed together which had made the raven feel slightly nauseous from the barrage of attacks his nose was undergoing.

Other such smells, like sweat, had also become apparent. A myriad of shops could be seen of different sizes, shapes and genres. Bakeries, salons, spas, gaming shops, general stores and such could all be seen with different colours and fonts for each.

Some preferred to be bold with bright hues, while others went darker with their palettes. Others toned down these eye-catching tones with medium shades of beige, brown and chestnut, and even more had chosen black, white and grays.