Chapter: Home we go.

Start from the beginning

“Really your mom has her doubts about me and you saw how she reacted when she first found out about me."

“I know but she love you in her own way and so will my dad and sister just be yourself."I said kissing her on the lip she responded after awhile but pulled back as a passager in front of spoke.

"Newlyweds?"said the man in front of us he smiled and with an toothless grin he had to be in his late 70's his white aging skin and ball head with an hearing aid in one ear. My heart raced with the thought of having ebony completely what would she say if I asked for  her hand in marriage.

"No."Ebony said blushing maybe I should with everything that's been going we haven't really focus on our relationship.

“ No not yet one day."I said to the man but I stared at Ebony as I spoke she looked up at me shocked but she smiled but that smile didn't last,I see she is going to be mad forever.

"Mmph!" she said and turned her head and looked out the  window obviously  still mad but I will make it up to her soon.Right now I have to get answers to why my mate is turning into whatever it is and fast before she tear my throat out.

___________________________________________________________

Ebony pov;

I was still upset but fear changed into fear as Blake help me down the plane steps and there parked was a black Mercedes and standing near it was Blake's mother,wearing a red long dress.

She walked over to us and  hugged Blake then me, which shocked me.

“Hello Ebony, how are you feeling?"she said look at me then down at my stomach.

“I'm fine." I said after finding my voice she looked very young with her blonde hair pulled back in a bun and red lips.

"Come let's not keep you standing here I'm sure you want some rest after a long flight."she said and turned and walked toward the passenger side and got in.

“Well someone is in  a hurry."I said looking at the car that was about to be a haven or hell.

"Ebony it's okay you ready?"He asked putting his arm around my waist even though he asked I know I didn't have a choice. Cause he didn't give me one and that just brought back all my anger.

"Like I have a choice.I said still angry with him so build up every ounce of strength I had and walked toward the car with Blake following behind me.I took a deep breath as I near the open back door that was held open for me by a young boy that looked no older than me he had brown hair and he wore a black suit over his pale skin and couldn't tell what color his eyes were cause he wore black shades. I knew he was frowning at me and I knew something was off about him. I got in the car as Blake slid right beside me.

Pennsylvania order

"Look what I have found"the second in command said as the other moved to the front wall in the run down cabin that spelled of blood.

"Claw marks and human blood."

"Do you think this was Prince Blake doing?"second in command said following behind osara the head of the Order as he walked out the broken door than barely hanging off the hinges.

"I don't think this was his doing this time there is another something far dangerous." Osara said.

"What shall we do now?"Liam said the third in command.

"We find this thing and I'm sure we'll find Prince Blake" Osara said. As he held out his hand toward the cabin and it caught flames. They walked through the forest but stopped as they caught scent of lavender.

"Brothers I think we have a stray." Liam said as he pulled the rogue off the ground by the throat.

"No..I can explain."

"Why should we care what you think your nothing but another abomination that needs to be terminated."Osaras said pulling a red dagger out that was used to kill vampires.

"Wait...I can help you!"He said.

"And what can you possibly help us with?"

"Prince Blake and his pregnant human mate!"He said between breaths.

"You lie." They all say in unising.

"That's impossible vampires can't reproduce."Osaras said.

"Well Prince Blake has I can prove it."He said.

"Okay you get us Blake then maybe we will let you live,let him down." He said and sheath his dagger back inside in robe.

"There's more." He said rubbing his throat.

"Come with us we want to hear everything about Prince Blake and his mate!" Osara said as they walked deep into the forest.

_____________________________________<
Thanks for reading...

Like, Share,and comment.

XOXO'S