Chapter 1

Adoptive parents names are Keshu and Iwae

3rd POV

"Taehyung! Get in here now!" Keshu the boys adoptive father shouted. Taehyung just got home from school and was putting his stuff down in the coat closet they called his room. His stack of clothes on the rack above with his books right next to them. On the floor was a blanket and now his book bag, not that there was room for much else.

He quickly ran into the kitchen seeing the man holding up a piece of paper, seething with anger. "Yes sir?" He said only loud enough to be audible. "Speak up!" The man yelled. "Yes Sir" Taehyung tried again a bit louder. Satisfied the man continued "This semesters report cards came in" the man started.

Taehyung's breath hitched he knew what was up, this happened every time. He'd really only get to go to school seven out of the fifteen weeks of the semester. Even if he got good grades on the test everything he missed would add up at the end. Of coarse it was always his fault for getting into trouble.

By now Taehyung knew just going along with the situation rather than fighting it was the best thing to do. Take the punishment and keep going otherwise it'd only end up worse. "Anything to say about it?" The man asked clearly a rhetorical question. Taehyung simply shook his head no looking down, preparing for what was coming.

Instantly Taehyung was flung across the kitchen hitting his head against the cabinet on impact. Extreme pain shot throughout his body preventing him from moving . "Why are you so stupid? Can't you do better! Nothing but a nuisance I swear, the money isn't even worth it at this point. We should just throw you out." Those were the last things Taehyung heard before he blacked out.

An hour later Taehyung woke up in a place he was very familiar with, the basement. The leaky pipes, the sounds of the floor boards creaking from above, the cold ground sending shivers throughout his body and worst of all the pitch black darkness which enveloped it all. He stayed still shivering on the concrete floor letting his tears fall.

He accepted it and lived his life being mistreated but he never understood why. What had he done? then it hit him, his very existence was the problem not even his real parents wanted him. He should be grateful for them taking him, but this is what he deserves for trying to live. This was the only 'family' he'd known and the thought of losing that felt awful. The threats of kicking him out terrified him, he didn't want to lose what little he had.

Small sobs could be heard from him as he curled himself into ball, try to get comfortable enough to fall asleep. His nonstop cries muffled by his arms wore him out and sent him to sleep. He wished at least in his dreams he could be happy, but no. He had nightmares almost every night, which if he every woke up panicked and screaming got him a one way ticket down here.

They often let him out after a day if he'd been beaten beforehand, but this time he blacked out after one hit so he'd probably be here close to a week. On the days they remembered to feed him, he'd only get one meal. Mostly consisting of canned foods he wouldn't be able to open or old food in the fridge nobody wanted.

The only time he ever received any care at all was when he was extremely sick and that was only because they were afraid to take him to the doctor. Even if he felt terrible he couldn't help but be happy at those times, he wouldn't get hit either.

Everyday he looked for the love and care behind his parents and siblings actions. They wanted him to be better so they punished him. He doesn't show that he's grateful enough so they get upset. Everything thing that happens is his fault, that's what he's come to think after a all this time.

Keshu POV(The Bitch)
It was the morning already and I got up to get ready for work. The kids were already eating breakfast and Iwae was rushing them to get into the car. "Morning father" they all said in unison. "Morning" I said kissing Iwae as I passed by.

"And Taehyung is..?" She asked "The basement of coarse" I replied making a cup of coffee. "Ok, KIDS LETS GO!" She yells as they ran outside the door. At the mention of his name I recall no one had given him any food. I found a can of meat in the cabinet and figured it was good enough, I went to open the door throwing the can down the steps and locking the door back.

On my way to retrieve my coffee I heard a knock on the door 'Did they forget something?' I thought. I walked to the opening it quickly, meeting eyes with two men quite tall in stature. They both wore black suits and one carried a briefcase, upon me opening the door they let themselves in. "E-excuse me what do you think your doing?" I asked appalled by their behavior.

"Evening Mr.Byun we're here on behalf of our boss." One said. "And that is?" I asked "None of your concern" the other answered back sharply. "Wh-" I was cut off. "We're here about a child, Taehyung I believe it is" he said. My breath hitched at the mention of that nuisance, who the hell are these guys. "Ok now I've had just about enough" I yelled trying to shoo them to door.

One strong armed me pushed his way back to where we previously were. "Sir this is not a request nor is it a debate. We know about what you do to that child, as the police chief you'd be in big trouble no?" The man with the suitcase spat my anger rises by the second. "The fuck do you know? You don't know anything I'll make your lives hell" I threatened. They both scoffed with a smog look on their face "That's cute, now back to what I was saying. Our intention is not what you think we'd like to buy him off you" the man said.

"What?" I asked honestly confused as to what was happening. "Oh btw before you decide to have another little outburst the offer is... well you could say compensation for your loss. We will be taking the child either way." He stated. This is the first time in a long time I felt backed into a corner and I was not happy about it. A list of insults and threats were about to leave my mouth as the man holding the briefcase opened it and sat it on the nearby table.

My mouth dropped by the sheer site of all the money. "Three-hundred thousand in cash. That should be good enough, now were is the child?" He asked in a demanding way I couldn't even get upset as I was overwhelmed by the cash in front of me. I just stood there staring at it, slowly letting what they offered sink in. All this cash in replace of a nuisance, forget the money we make off him this is more than he'd ever rack in. "Sir! The child" the man said closing the briefcase to reclaim my attention.

"Oh right wait here" I said practically running to the basement and flinging it open. I ran down the stairs seeing Taehyung rolled up in a ball on the floor. Seeing how it was something I was accustomed to seeing it didn't faze me. I grabbed him by his arm which shocked him awake and started dragging him up the stairs. Once we reached the area the two men were in I tossed him on the floor in front of them "One Taehyung at your disposal" I said now walking toward the briefcase. The two men only stared at Taehyung in utter shock at his appearance I guessed.

"A deals a deal" I spat holding the money to my chest grinning in victory.

So this is the first chapter took me a minute to figure out how I was gonna do it but I finally just started writing and I'm pretty happy with the results. Hope Keshu was a bastard enough for ya, it's funny even as the author I get pissed writing this cause he's such a bastard 😡. Enjoy💕