Devils And Angels

Start from the beginning

I watch as she spots Zander, Jake, Luke, and Damien talking at the locker. She rushes to them and hides behind Zander.

"What the-.." he starts to say but he stops as I come into his line of vision.

I reach around him and wrap my arms around her waist and picking her up.

"Not even going to ask." Luke says as he shoves a paper in his book bag.

Jake and Damien laugh while Zander smirks evilly.

I set Julie down infront of me and I watch in amusement as her cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

"Ashton you are so.."

"Handsome?" I cut in.

"You wish."

"I do wish. And it came true."

"Fine.. in your dreams."

"That's not the only thing in my dreams." I wink at her.

She looks like she is about to say something else but we are cut off by another form of devil.

"Hate to ruin your flirting session, but class is starting in three minutes." Zander says slinging his book bag over his shoulder.

We all part our separate ways, but not before I give Zander one last glare.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jake that can never possibly work." I say rolling my eyes at his statement.

"What do you mean it would never work??" He argues in a defensive tone.

"Dressing up as a human Ken doll for Halloween won't attract any females.." the rest of the boys snicker.

It was a break period and me and the boys decided to hang out at one of our classes.

I realized that in all this time, I never got to get Julie's number.. I'm going to have to steal it.

I mean, I could ask....

But what's the fun in that?

"Isn't Halloween like a couple weeks away? Why in the world are you bringing this up?" Zander asks.

"Because.. this dude hasn't had a girl in years. We're already seniors and even though we get attention, I really don't want to be an old man surrounded by cats. Even worst than a cat lady." Jake says cringing.

Suddenly, the room starts to get louder and I look up to see Tessa and her group of minions walk in.

She spots me and smiles.

While I, mentally slap myself in the face many.. many times.

Somehow, she always finds me.

The reason the boys and I constantly switch study halls is because she somehow always finds us.

I'm not one to get scared easily, but the fact that she can always pinpoint where I am, scares the f*ck outta me.

She knows where I live, the days I have practice, the time I arrive at school...

The woman is scary.

Although, she is nowhere near my mother.

*shivers*