Minseok put down his milk carton "Teamed up with who? No, wait based on your reaction- oh don't tell me?" Minseok gasped.

"You damn right, her." Baekhyun motioned with his head at Chun-ja's table where she was obnoxiously laughing at something.

Junmyeon and Yixing who didn't go to the school did not know who she was, both stared at them with puzzled looks.

Luhan was the first to notice it "Chun-Ja, as in Chanyeol's ex who just kinda used him."

"Oh her." Yixing turned his head to her direction, his face full of disapproval as she did this weird dance movement, his expression turned into a half disgusted and half judging "She has no balance."

Junmyeon shook his head "Yixing please stop with your balance."

"I'm sorry Junmyeon, but you didn't have any balance.."

"You don't need fucking balance while making out Yixing!" Junmyeon did crazy hand movements as he talked. his ears along with his cheeks were pink.

Jongdae choked on his waffle, starting to cough like crazy. Minseok patted his boyfriend's back.

Sehun was blankly staring into the air, he seemed so lost in thought that he hadn't noticed that Jongin had smeared jam over his top lip.

"What even is balance?" Baekhyun muttered, glancing at Kyungsoo who just shrugged.

The bell ringed signaling that lunch was over, Baekhyun quickly got up and threw away the trash.

One thing he liked about today was he had one free period, where he could do whatever he pleased.

He ran up a flight of stairs and found the usual music room he practiced in.

"Okay..." he mumbled to himself, turning over to the mirror and started to go through the dance, singing it while doing it too.

After going through it for the tenth time Baekhyun sat down, quite out of breath too.

He heard the door click open but didn't bother to turn around.

"So this is where you've gone."

Baekhyun mentally groaned "Hell do you want?"

"Well, we do have a project to write-"

"What do you really want?" Baekhyun unlocked his phone and saw a few messages form Chanyeol making him smile.

"Break up with him."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes "or what? You're gonna threaten to murder my family or tell the teacher that I tried something on you- that would definitely not work since they know I'm gay as hell." He chuckled.

Chun-Ja clicked her tongue annoyed "Because I had him first."

The black haired snorted "You sound like a kindergarten," Baekhyun closed his phone "Teacher, teacher Bawhyun stowle my swing" he made his voice high pitched to imitate a small child's.

"No-"

"Give up, I still don't understand why you can't just give up on him- you left me and him alone for three months or so then here you are again." He rose up and stared at her "Did your other boyfriend break up with you?" He smirked as her expression changed into a dark one, knowing he was right and had hit a nerve.

"In fact, I broke up with him." She said and stepped closer to him "Now I want Chanyeol, I will make him mine."

Baekhyun sighed and shook his head "I didn't want to do this." He unbuttoned few of the buttons of his blazer.

The girl rose an eyebrow in confusion, but that quickly changed into a slight shocked one.

"You see this?" Baekhyun pointed to his collarbones that was coated in love bites, some starting to fade and others quite fresh "All of these are from Park Chanyeol. Give the fuck up."

With that Baekhyun walked past her out of the room, wearing a poker face, when he was sure she couldn't see him he started to panic and mentally slap himself.

"Goooohs Baekhyun why did you do that-?!" He hurried into the boy's bathroom, only to abruptly turn around and walk straight out again.

The whole floor inside there was a mess, used paper was littered aroun don the floor, it was disgusting to say at least.

He passed a door that had been left ajar, only to stop and turn to the door as something fell with a small thud to the floor.

Inching closer to the door, Baekhyun poked inside and gasped, he shot up accidentally knocking his head against the door handle.

Sehun and Luhan launched away from each other,  both of their uniforms a complete mess.

Baekhyun was busy rolling around on the floor in pain and barely notice the two trying to sneak away.

"GET SOME HUNHAN!" He yelled through the pain as Sehun and Luhan sprinted down the hallway, leaving Baekhyun to lay on the floor in pain alone.

♡♡♡

Baekhyun winced when he touched the bump that was forming on his head "Fuck... ouch."

Lifting his finger Baekhyun pressed the doorbell and waited.

Seconds later the door was opened by Yoora who immediately smiled when she saw who it was.

"Baekhyun!" She hugged him "Aweee it's been awhile since I saw you!" She pinched his cheeks "Come inside." She let him in and closed the door after him.

Baekhyun smiled back at her "Ah, it has."

"Chanyeol is in his room whining about not being able to see you." Yoora giggled as she watched Baekhyun's cheeks turn pink and he shuffled around with his feet.

"Okay." He took off his shoes and placed them neatly beside Chanyeol's then walking up the stairs.

He took his time to look at each of the pictures that hung up on the wall and smiling at how cute Chanyeol was (he still is).

"Chanyeol?" He opened the door to the giant's room, expecting to see him sleeping or watching something on his pc, not actually reading a book.

"Huh?" Chanyeol closed his book, looking at Baekhyun confused "Baekhyun is that you or is this fever making me hallucinate?"

Baekhyun chuckled "No it's me- like me in the flesh."

"What are you doing here you can  get sick too?!" Chanyeol his under his covers, scolding Baekhyun about coming over to him while he was sick.

"But I missed you, I've had a bad day." Baekhyun pouted,  closing the door behind him and making his way to the bed and sat down at the end.

Chanyeol's hand went up to his nightstand and grabbed one of those medical masks, then he sat up.

"What happened?" He opened his arms and Baekhyun happily went over to him and sat down on his lap.

"I had to seventh wheel, failed a test and my English teacher set me up with your ex."

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun and leaned back on the wall "Really?"

Baekhyun nodded "Then I tried to practice and this bitch decides to come at me like 'break up with him'" he imitated Chun-Ja's voice "so I kinda showed her the damn hickeys you gave me... I caught Sehun and Luhan in action." He mumbled the first thing.

"You what now?"

"Caught Sehun and Luhan in action."

"No before that."

"She told me to break up with you?"

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol tightened his grip on the smaller.

"... I kinda showed her the damn you hickeys you gave me."

Chanyeol chuckled "aaah really?" He started to play with Baekhyun's black hair "You want more?"

"Shut up. You're sick."