Scout x Fem!Dominant! Reader (Lemon): "You're so cute"

((A/N: oh boy ANOTHER Scout x Reader bc I love this boi. This time a lemon. I wanted to do a dominant reader instead of having a weak and shy reader like I usually do. I was choosing between Scout and Ms. Pauling, but decided on Scout. I was gonna do an Engie x Reader but I scrapped it because I didn't know what to do with it and I was feeling thirsty and wanted a lemon. Also this isn't really a bdsm thing because of the "dominant" part, I just put that in there to let the readers know how reader-chan's personality and role is. But maybe I could write a more "rough" lemon, because sex isn't always super romantic and slow...I wouldn't know because I'm a virgin XD. Enough with the rambling and on with the story.))

You were sitting at a table with the mercs. It was just you, Spy, Pyro, Sniper, and Scout. Spy and Sniper were arguing and Pyro was just playing with stuffed animals. Scout was laughing at Spy and Sniper's argument, not paying any attention to you sitting next to him. God, he was so cute and sexy. You were just staring at him and his smile. You just wanted to do dirty things to him. You were feeling a little hot and wet just thinking about the things you would do to him. Your hands started getting closer to him, you decided to ,try something. Your hand touches his bulge and he goes quiet.

His eyes widen and he looks at you. "What are you doing?" He whispers.

You just wink at him and rub. He tries his best not to let out a moan or anything that would suggest inappropriate activity was going on.

"I know you like it baby~" You seductively whisper.

"Can we just wait til they go?" He whispers and blushes.

"Nope." You start to rub even faster and he lets out a quiet moan.

At this point, Spy and Sniper have stopped arguing and their attention went to you and Scout.

"Is everything ok mate?" Sniper asked.

"Y-yep." Scout stuttered. You keep rubbing and he moans quietly but audibly. Spy and Scout just look at you and see you smirking at them.

"Look at the time, I think it's time for us to go." Spy says and nods at you. Spy and Sniper get up. However, Pyro was totally oblivious to what was going on. He just mumbles which you can only assume was him asking what was going on.

"Come on Pyro, Let's go. We can go to the candy store and buy you some candy." Spy was being unusually nice to Pyro, trying to get him to leave before things got super dirty.

Pyro just lets out an excited noise and runs out the door. Spy and Sniper follow. It was just you and Scout now.

"Babe..." Scout just looks you in the eyes.

You just unzip his pants, pulling them and his boxers down, revealing his cock. He just blushes.

"You're so cute." You say and stroke his member. He just closes his eyes and lets out a moan now that nobody else is here. You just get down on your knees and put your mouth on the tip of his dick.

"W-Whoa!" He blushes as you slowly lick the tip, teasing him. You start to put it in your mouth and suck. He lets out a loud moan. You could feel it twitching and throbbing. You stop just to tease him further.

"Let's take this to your room~" You get and up and drag him to his room, just his pants still down, not caring if anybody saw him. You enter his messy room and push him down to his bed. You start stripping and get on top of him.

He tries to touch your breasts. You slap his hand away. "Use your manners." You tease. 

"Please?" He begs. You nod and he starts fondling your breasts. You let out a sigh of bliss. He put his mouth to your nipples and licks. You moan and play with his hair. His hand slowly goes down to your pussy and rubs, making you moan and get even wetter. He sticks a finger in your womanhood causing you to moan loudly.

"You naughty boy~" You look him in the eyes and decided it was time for the real fun to start. You place your womanhood over his dick and slide down on him moaning. He lets out a moan too. You start riding him, the pleasure building up for both you. You could feel his dick filling your vagina and rubbing your g spot, and he could feel your tight pussy on his dick.

"S-Scout" You moan out his name.

"Y-Y/N" He moans out your name too.

You scream his name and orgasm. He cums in you, but luckily you were on birth control.

You both are panting, you get off him and feel the cum dripping down your legs. 

You both just lay down and cuddle each other and eventually fall asleep.

-bonus-

The next day you are hanging out with Spy, Sniper, and Pyro. Spy and Sniper are looking at both of you, Spy just smirking. 

"So, how was your day yesterday?" He asks.

"It was good. I made Scout my bitch." You proudly say.

"Uh no." Scout gets offended "You were the one screaming my name."

Spy just covers Pyro's ears "NOT IN FRONT OF PYRO!".

You and Scout just laugh at Spy being angry and Pyro being confused.

"Well this is awkward" Sniper just speaks up awkwardly.

You two just laugh.