Vampire! Scout x Shy! Chubby! Reader Lemon: "Love Bites"

(warning: this eventually becomes a smut...but it takes a while :3)

You were walking the streets at night. You went to a bookstore in the city where you lived. You carried a bag full of books in one hand. You were about to walk past an alley way, until you felt yourself being dragged into it. Before you could scream, a hand covered your mouth. You were pinned up against the wall. You could see who was doing this to you.

It was a guy. He was thin, a lil short compared to most men but still taller than you. But most importantly, he had glowing red eyes.

"Wow, I could smell your delicious blood, but I didn't know you were so hot. Damn." You could see fangs in his mouth as he smiled.

"W-what do you want with me?" You stuttered, you were terrified of this man. Was he going to do dirty things to you? What did he mean by smelling your blood.

"I just want your blood, babe." He licked his lips.

"You're crazy!" You yelled.

"Shh, keep it down babe. If there were any witnesses, I'd have to kill them. And you wouldn't want that, would you?" He covers your mouth and leans his head towards your neck. He breathes on your neck.

Suddenly, you felt his fangs pierce your neck.

You wanted to scream at this pain. You could feel his fangs in your neck. You could also feel his lips and tongue suck all of the blood that was flowing out. But he covered your mouth from letting out your screams. You could only groan and whimper into his hand, which wasn't audible to anyone walking nearby.

You start to feel dizzy. You felt like you were going to fall, but he kept you up against the wall. Your vision started to get blurry and dark, until eventually everything disappeared and you slipped into unconsciousness.

- His POV -

I take my lips off her neck and loosen my grip on her. She falls down on the ground. I pick her up and look at her. Her eyes were closed. Her neck had the mark I made on her, her neck now stained red. She looked so hot like this, all weak and bloody. But I wasn't going to go that low. Even though I'd love to touch her everywhere and put it in her, I'm not a creep. I knew that she would not want to have her innocence ruined by me (because I had a feeling she was a virgin...like me), especially when she is unconscious and unable to do anything. I'd prefer to have her willing to do it, making her soaking wet, and making her moan my name. I decided to take her to my home, because who knows what kind of creeps there were out here that would actually do that to a person. And, in deep in my heart, I wished that she could forgive me, and accept me for what I am, and possibly love me. I knew that it would never happen. I'm a monster who hurts innocent people. If I were a normal human, I might actually have a chance to get girls. But then again, I never was able to get laid as a human either. 

-timeskip-

I arrive at my apartment with the girl in my arms. I started living in this apartment when I got kicked out of the RED team, because I was a vampire and they were afraid of me. I didn't want to tell my Ma what I had became, so I got my own apartment, and now I live alone for the first time in my life.

I laid the girl down in my bed. I was going to wait for her to get up. I just stare at the clock on the bedside table and wait.

It now said 5 am. I heard groaning next to me and looked at her.

-back to 2nd pov-

 You woke up in pain. You saw him.

"W-what did you do to me?" You asked weakly.

"I drank your blood, don't you remember?" He just smirks at you.