Fem! Spy x Fem! Reader (Lemon): "Our secret"

((A/N: yassss its time for a lemon....and its a girl x girl lemon yassss *thirsty bisexual girl noises*.  I'm kinda afraid im gonna mess this up XD. Also everyone is a girl in this. ALSO DONT READ IF U DONT LIKE SEXUAL STUFF OR IF UR REALLY YOUNG (idc if u aren't 18 but dont read if ur like 12 or something bcuz i dont wanna ruin ur innocence))

You managed to get a kill during battle. You were a (RED/BLU) (class name), and you managed to kill an enemy spy before she could stab you. She wasn't as good of a spy as your spy was.

"Good job, (Y/N)." Your Spy said as she uncloaked. "très bien. 'ou're almost as good as me."

"Thanks" was all you said. You didn't know why she was being so nice and getting so close to you recently, but you liked it. You secretly wanted to be more than just friends with her, but you didn't know if she felt the same. You knew that she went out with quite a few men in the past, but you didn't know if she would like a girl. And you were still learning to accept yourself as (lesbian/bisexual/pansexual). You feel like it would be impossible for a beautiful woman like her to fall for an average girl like you.

You won the battle and started to head back to the base.  Everyone was talking and laughing. You all went inside. You saw Spy go inside of her room. You tried staying in the living room, but Scout was getting on your nerves. She was so annoying. Soldier was there and was being loud too. You decided you had enough and went to your room. You decided to read a fanfic. You manage to get to a nsfw part. You feel yourself getting a little wet down there. You put your hand down there and feel it. Holy shit it was so wet! You take off your pants and underwear. You also take off your shirt and bra, leaving you totally naked.  You lie down and start rubbing your clit. You quietly moan and start to stick two fingers in the entrance. Suddenly you hear laughing. 

You see Spy uncloak. "Such a naughty girl 'ou are. I didn't know that 'ou liked to play with yourself." She laughed 

  ((A/N: im going to give up with the accent know cuz idk how lol)). 

"P-Please don't tell anyone." You blushed. You knew she was sly and would do something like that. 

"It can be our little secret...if you let me help you." She looked at you seductively and started to take off her gloves.

"O-ok" You said looking up at her, spreading your legs.

She laughs "You're eager for this, aren't you?" You see that she has taken off her clothes. She starts to rub at your clit.

You try to hold back your moan. She notices this and puts her mouth to your clit and licks. You let out a moan.

"Mon Dieu, You're beautiful when you're like this." She says and then licks even harder. This makes you even more wet.

"mmmm, yes, keep going." You moan. She does what you say. "aaaa fuck yes."

She stops and puts a finger in your entrance. She keeps sliding it in and out, making you moan again. She puts another finger in making you moan loudly "aaaa yessss keep going i love this." You felt close to orgasming. She kept sliding her fingers in and out. 

"I-I'm going to- aaaa" You felt liquids gush out of your very wet pussy and you felt like you were in heaven. She stops and takes her fingers out. They were soaking wet. She smiles at you and kisses you passionately with tongue.

"We should do this again sometime, mon amour."