Introduction

Jace's POV:

I glanced out of my window in my room, looking out at the never changing, black hole, we call, "Sky". I was wondering, once again, what real Sky looked like but I couldn't imagine a blue void above us with white, fluffy things contaminating it. That's how Father explained to me what real Sky was anyways. It seemed unsafe to think people flew into a void that's contaminated with such things. I then leaned closer to the window to look at what we called, "Ground". Once again from hearing the stories of real Ground I couldn't imagine people, purposefully wanting to step in green fur that spread across the floor, containing microscopic creatures filled with sickness and disease. The yellow, sloppy clay bricks seemed much safer in my opinion. I lay back in my bed looking up at the purpur ceiling, thinking of what that world of sin was like, compared to the glorious world my Father made here for me here. I started thinking about my 15th birthday, it was tomorrow. I thought of all the knowledge I could gain from the trip that I earned, on my 15th birthday. I closed my eyes, eager for the day to end so I could visit the sinful world I've heard about and, well, possibly laugh at poor souls stuck on it. Yes, this world was obviously better and I'll soon know from experience.