=][=The Sacred Gear=][=

Start from the beginning

" Even in youre casual clothes you look hot" you say with a cocky look

" Well, I'm flattered" she says as she's trying to keep a serious face. " Ahem... we might want hurry because school starts in an hour". She says as she gets her uniform. " Wait, We, School, an hour." You say as remember you signed up for it. " Well, I could always ski-" You're cut off as Rias turns around and looks at you, with a distasteful look.

 " Well, I could always ski-" You're cut off as Rias turns around and looks at you, with a distasteful look

"Ok, nevermind." You say as turn around and stare outside. " Soooo... When are the others coming." You ask in an effort to change the subject.
" Oh, We meet with them at the same place we were last night, come on I'm ready let's go" she says with an innocent smile.

You both leave the club building.
"Wait, Why don't we just wait for them in the school we're right next to it!" You point out. " We could but I like to meet up with them there."

As You two arrive to the spot, you notice Koneko and Kiba waiting,
" Sup." You say as you lift you're hand up to signal you're precence.
" Good morning Alex, Good morning, Rias. " he says with a warm smile.
"Hey thank for the snacks yesterday."
Koneko adds as she walks up to you.
" Its ok kitty, I'll buy you some more today if you'd like." You say as you pet her hair. " Hey, Now I don't want you to be spoil her." Rias says as flicks the back of you're head. You growl at her.
" May I ask how come you're with Rias, Alex? Kiba questions you. " I was bored so I stopped by her "house" and it's was morning already so I just kinda tagged along with her." You say with a smirk on you're face. " Its getting late he should go." Koneko days with her typical plain tone.
" Wait, Alex aren't you gonna wear the school uniform?" Kiba asks. " Fuck it I'll be fine..." You stop as Rias stares you with a rather perturbed expression. " Now that I think about it" You say as you transform you're clothes into the school uniform identical Kibas. " There, All set." You say as they look at you with amazed looks. Suddenly you feel someone hug you from behind, you see two womanly arms wrap around you're neck. " What, did I miss?" Says Akeno with a light blush on her cheeks. " Ok, Now that everyone seems to be here we should really get going." Says Kiba with an annoyed look. " What's, With you Akeno?" Rias says as she looks at you with a jealous expression. " Just thought I would be with him, since you've been hogging him all for yourself." Akeno says with a vicious tone. " Argh, Enough already I just want to get this school crap over with!" You say with a tired look. The group walk together to the academy.