Chapter 5

Austin POV
I woke up and opened my eyes to see my beautuful babygirl laying on my chest,she is so perfect, i really love her. I started to sing my song "U" for her and i heard a cute giggle escaped from her lips, i looked down at her and smiled "good morning babygirl" i said "morning" she said as she gave me a sweet kiss on my chin, " I'll make up the breakfast" i said as i got up from bed "okay" she said then she went to the bathroom..
Bella's POV
I went to the bathroom and took a hot shower, then i put on my shirt and short i went to the kitchen i saw austin was making some pancakes i hugged him from behind, "yummy" i said as i was taking a bite he giggled "is it good?" He said i nodded once we finished eating
Austin said "i'm taking you on a date today" i smiled "really?? Where are we going??" I said "No babygirl it's a surprise" he said as he winked, "ugh okay". "Be ready in 15 minutes" he said as he got up, i went to my room to pick an outfit and i choosed the outfit (the outfit is in the media), then i apply some makeup and went downstairs austin was waiting for me
Skip the time
At 7 PM......
we went outside he opened the door for me "thank you baby" i said he smiled "your welcome princess" he said then we were driving we and finally we  are there so it was a huge party it was crowded with a lot of people and very loud music everyone was dancing, austin grabbed my hips and we start dancing as we were dancing i saw someone who really hates me, oh no it's not her. It's her. Taylor, taylor raffrod she used to be austin's girlfirend but she is a bitch she used him and cheated on him! She also hates me, as i saw her i stopped dancing "baby what's wrong?" He said confused "umm no baby nothing" i said as i smiled,but it was a fake one. Then i told him that i have to use the bathroom i went there and i put some of my lipstick i heard "oh my god bella?" A girl with a short brown hair said i smiled "yes" i said "OMG I'M A BIG FAN OF YOU! YOU ARE AMAZING!!" She said i huged her "can i take a picture with you?" She said "of course sweet heart!" I said she took a pic then i headed back to the party i lost him wow, i asked someone then they told me that he was outside the house at the garden i went outside i saw him with taylor she was trying to kiss him but he didn't let her "GOooo AwaY I Have A fucking GirlFrIend YoU BiTch!!" He said as he was trying to stand, oh no he is drunk! Taylor  left him there he was laughing like crazy, i went to help him so we can go home "austin baby come on lets go home" i said "BITCH I TOLD YOU I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" he shouted "AUSTIN BABY YOU'R DRUNK I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" i said loudly "Aww Did I ToLd You That YoU LOoK So SeXy?" He said my face turned to red "baby lets go home" "OkAy OkAy LeTs Go ThEn" i helped him to stand then i drove to home "Oh ThE WeAtHeR Is HoT!" He said "come on austin lets go to the bedroom" i said "Oh YoU NaStY KiTtEn" he said with a smirk "No Austin we are not going to have sex or something just go to sleep!" I said as i pulled the cover over his body then i kissed him "goodnight babyboy" he already fell sleep! Oh my poor baby! Then i went to my room and changed to my comfy pajama and i lay down on my bed then i fell sleep...
Next day.....
"Bella baby please wakeup" i heard austin's voice i opened my eyes i sit down "what is it austin?" I said "my stomach" he said "aw baby that is because you were drunk!" "It's okay" then we spent our day in the bed cuddling with eachother and watching films....
A/N Soo what do you Think????
Love you guys!