Chapter 7

Austin POV
I took a deep breath then i went downstairs, i saw something i never expect to see.... something broke my heart into a million pieces, the of my life was kissing someone else.. i stood there shocked tears were falling down my faced and i fell on my knees, they looked at me shocked "austin?" Bella said shocked "what are you doing here?" She said, she was shocked "I-i came to say i'm sorry and i need you by my side, but it look like y-you really don't care!" I said as i walked outside the house....

Bella's POV
GREAT!! The love of my life saw me kissing someone else i don't know why harry did this! I 'm crying now! "Why guys you didn't tell me that he was here!" I said loudly "we knew that you didn't want to see him so we kept it!" Selena said, then a breaking news showed up on tv "the young superstar austin mahone just had a bad accident and we don't know anything about his condition" "OH MY GOD NO!" I said screaming then i grabbed my keys and drove to the hospital i went inside to see him "sorry no one is allowed to see him" a man said "LET ME IN I'M HIS FUCKING GIRLFRIEND!!"  I shouted on his face he immediately moved to the other side so i can go to his room i saw him laying down of the hospital bed he was covered with scares on his beautiful face i started crying then i felt someone behind me she was michele i hugged her she was crying too, then The doctor came in "hello ladies my name is Dr.blake" we said hi "i have to do some tests for him" we said okay and we went outside the room after a while the doctor came in "well, he should be awake tomorrow, and if he didn't wake up, i'm sorry,  but we have to let him go" he said as he left, the last word broke my heart, he will die if he didn't wake up.. i went back to his room he was laying there pale.my poor baby💔"austin babyboy i know that you hear me, please don't leave me here" i started crying again "baby please wakeup i'll be with you, i'm not letting you, please baby wakeup i can't live this life without you" i said as i was holding his hand and without i feel i fell sleep....
I was sleeping when i felt something squeezing my hand so tight i left my head to see austin was smiling at me, "oh my god my baby" i said as i hugged him he hugged back tightly "i_i thought i lost you" he said as he started sobbing he buried his head into my chest "babyboy i love you, just you" i said as i kissed his forehead "i love you bella" then he fell sleep, i was so happy that finally he woke up, but i know that he will still here for a long while because he broke his foot
After A Month
Dr.blake came into austin's room with the tests "i see you are doing very good!! You can leave the hospital  today" he said with a big smile "Yeah!!" Austin said like a child i giggled at how cute he was after an hour
"I'm so ready" austin said "okay baby lets go" i said as i hold his hand we headed to my house as i opened the door everyone was there! "SURPRISE" They all shouted me and austin were shocked as we hugged everybody then we celebrate after that party we were so tired so we just fell sleep
A/N
God this story is about to end!!!!