Chapter1

"WAKE UP YOU SLEPPY HEAD WE ARE LATE!!"  Selena says...Yup. That's all what i heard this morning I groan And Removed the cover from my head and looked at the clock it was 9 AM... Somedays we are really busy and somedays we don't know how to spend our time,  ugh!sometimes i feel like i'm alone but these days selena is staying with me so i don't feel bored or lonely.. after 10 mintues of thinking  i got up and headed to the bathroom i brushed my teeth then i jumped to the shower i took a warm shower when i done i put on my white sundress and made my hair look wavy and i wear my red hight heels and i apply some foundation and i put my favourite red lipstick by mac ruby woo everytime i put it i feel like i'm princess then i grab my red bag and went to downstairs i could smell the delicious smell from here!  I went to the kitchen selena just made the breakfast i ate the bacon and drunk my orange juice.
....................................................................
Once we finished our food we drove to the studio there where we going to record our New song great is'nt it?! Me and my bestfriend going to sing together i am so excited!!! We went there and we start working..........
(Bella's Outfit Is above!)
A/N
Soo guys this is the first chapter hope you like it!! I'll update soon!!