Chapter 6

Next Morning.....
Austin's POV
I woke up today without bella sleeping next to me i got out of bed and headed to the bathroom i brushed my teeth and took a shower then i put on my clothes and went downstair, i found bella at the kitchen i wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheeks "morning baby doll" i said as i was kissing her "morning my babyboy", "ugh i have to go to the studio and i have some work"  i said as i was taking a sip from my orange juice, "ok, baby" she said,once i finished  my drink i got up i said bye and kissed her then i went there....
Bella's POV
I called selena and talked to her about our song and random things, ugh i's so boring when austin is not around, then an idea came into my mind,hmmm maybe it will be a great surprise to him i decided  to make a romantic  dinner for us tonight i went to a market to buy things that i need, as i was about to go
In the market i saw taylor again but this time she wasn't alone she was standing with austin. Wait what is going on??
Then she pulled him into a kiss i stood there with a teary eyes and shocked, austin saw me and his eyes got widen, i turned around and decided to leave "BELLA WAIT BABY!" austin said as he was running after me. I turned around and slapped him hard on his face "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME BABY YOU CHEATER I DON'T WANT TOO SEE FUCKING FACE AUSTIN GO TO YOUR TAYWHORE!" i said and i run i was crying  hard i went to selena's "oh my god sweetheart!!" She said as she opened the door "omg bella you okay?" Justin said as he pulled me to a hug "he cheated on me with taylor" i said as i was crying harder justin hugged me so tight then i fell sleep,  after a while i woke up and i remembered what had happend then i cried so hard  then i saw my phone 55 missed call from austin and 46 message all of them are from austin he was begging  for me to answer him,he called again i decided to answer i answered "bella please i can explain_" "austin you don't need to explain we are done" i said as i ended up he call and started crying again...
After 2 weeks
It's been 2 weeks since i broke up with austin and i couldn't get him out of my mind he got back to miami, then i decided to go for a walk i was walking around then i crushed into someone, "i'm soory i.." "it's okay"  he said "austin?" "Umm yeah that is me nice to see you bella" "umm you too" i said quickly as i tried to go then he grabbed me by my wrist he tried to kiss me but i pushed him "no austin no more" i said as i walked away with tears in my eyes..
Austin's POV
Fuck.. i fucked everything up! All because of her.. that slut, i'm hurting! I want my baby in my arms! She is my oxygen i need her back, i called selena a few times but she didn't answer.. of course because i broke her bestfriend's heart.. i decided to call justin, he will understand i called him after a few rings he picked up, thanks god, "hello?" I heard him saying "hey justin how you doing?" I said "oh austin umm hey man" he said a little confused "i'm in LA um i need to talk to you meet me in park at 6" i said "oh,okay man" we ended the called, i hope this will work....
After Hours...
I was in the park when i saw justin coming, oh he wasn't alone.. he was with selena i hope that they'll understand they came justin said hi but selena, i could tell that she wasn't very happy to see me "so what do you want?" She said in a rude way.. "um i want your help guys" i said and they looked confused "what do you mean?" Justin said , i could feel tears become in my eyes, i break down crying hard  they hugged me "i want her back in my arms,i missed her so much, i was stupid when i allowed  taylor to kiss me, i just can't do it without bella,she is my everything" i said crying even harder,"oh austin dear i'm sorry we will our best, come over the dinner tonight she will be there" she said smiling "okay" i said as i was wiping me tears away i got back to the hotel i went to my room, i opened the door to see taylor, she was laying on my bed she faced me "hi baby" she said with a smirk on her face "what are you doing?" i said with a cold tone "i'm here to make feel good baby" she said as she got from bed and walk towards me she got closer to me "you'r disgusting! God! Leave me alone" i said, "why you are saying that baby? I know you want me" "TAYLOR LEAVE ME ALONE AND NO I DON'T WANT YOU YOU SUCH A SLUT! LEAVE ME ALONE!" i screamed at her face i swear if she wasn't a women..ugh she left,  gosh i hate her so much i mean she is the reason she did all that!..
After hours
I'm getting ready to go to selena's and justin house so i can see bella there and maybe having her back in my arms
I went there,i rang the bell and the door was opened it was selena she pulled me to a hug "hi austin" she said "hey selena, is she here?" I said "yes,she is in my room" she said "okay" i said, i came in and said hi to justin and we started talking, "i need to use the bathroom"i said as i got up and went upstairs i was holding a  a red flower for bella.......
A/N
What do you think?😁