"Yeah, Uh, where did you say the movies were?" Annie hid her embarrassment well she thought, good enough for him to believe her as he told her where they were. Annie got to her knees and bent under the bed, reaching for the box of movies and flicking through them. "Why do you have Mean Girls?" Annie chuckled, pulling out the movie and putting the others away.

"Oh- Uh- shit, it's my mums." Luke scratched his head, turning his head away and hoping that she didn't see the red that had covered it.

"It's yours isn't it?" Annie laughed, crawling onto the bed and causing it to vibrate along with her body. Luke covered his face with his hands, shaking it violently. "It's fine, I love Mean Girls." Annie continued to giggle, climbing off the bed and putting in the DVD.

Slowly crawling into bed, Annie lay down next to Luke, on the right side of the bed next to the wall. She lay next to him, her body so close yet not touching him. She wasn't sure if they were that far in their 'relationship' yet.

Luke, however, didn't want to wait for that so he wrapped his arm around her body, pulling her close enough so her head moved to his chest. Annie wiggled slightly so her body was right next to his, snuggling her head into his chest as the movie started.

-

"Oh, I forgot to ask before, how tall are you?" Annie mumbled into Luke's side, moving her head so she could see the new movie they started watching. Luke had chosen 'Fast and Furious 6' which Annie happily agreed too.

"6'4. Why?" Luke chuckled, his right hand resting on her back and making circles with his hands. He knew they were moving fast for whatever they had, but he didn't want to stop. He wanted to be in a relationship with her, a real one, but he also wanted to take all the time in the world.

"I'm curious. You're very tall Y'know. I'm tiny compared to you." Annie giggled, her hand going flat against Luke's chest.

"Yeah but it's cute." Luke stated, squeezing her slightly and rubbing her back. Unexpectedly, a loud grumble sounded from Annie's stomach, causing Luke's head to pop up as he smiled at her. "Did you want to order some pizza?"

A gasp fell from Annie's lips, her stomach grumbling even more at the thought of fatty, greasy pizza. "That sounds amazing." She beamed, pouting even though he couldn't see the act.

"Can you pass my phone please?" Luke asked, his hand moving to the back of her head and massaging her scalp.

"I'll call them, whatchu want?" Annie picked up her own phone, going onto her contacts and getting up the local pizza place she had saved into her phone.

"Umm, pepperoni please."

"Mmm, good choice, I'm going to get the same." Annie smiled, ringing the pizza place whilst her hand absentmindedly drew patterns on Luke's chest. As Annie started to talk to the person on the other line, Luke felt as her hand drew random shapes, crawling down his body as if that where her intention.

He knew she didn't mean it to be sexual or anything of that manner, but he couldn't help some of the thoughts that came to mind as her hand was extremely close to the top of his jeans. He didn't normally wear jeans at home, but he thought he was going to Annie's later so he got changed.

All over Luke's body he felt shudders and tingles, his blood pumping so loud and heart beating so fast it almost hurt. He bit his lip as his thoughts got so much dirtier, shaking his head to try and get rid of them.

This caught Annie's attention as she looked up at him through her eyelashes, furrowing her brows when she saw Luke biting his lip. Her eyes travelled to where her hand was and she instantly pulled it away, rolling onto her back as she widened her eyes and breathed heavily.