"There's not my 2 pages left, let me help," he insists.

I simply sigh, not wanting to go through another 5 hours of arguing with him.

We finally finish it all.

"We should celebrate!" Jungkook stands up in triumph.

I just get up from the desk in my room and collapse on my bed. "Sorry little kookie but im too tired to do anything."

Jungkook stand at the side of my bed. "Did you just call me kookie?"

"Yes," I smile and then reach out to pinch his cheeks. "Because you a cute little bunny kookie."

Jungkook scoffs and pushes my hand away, sitting down next to me. "Cute? If anything I'm–"

"Don't say it Jungkook." I warn him.

Jungkook just chuckles. "Okay." He manages to ruffle my hair even when I am laying down.

"Dude! Stop!" I get up and pat down my hair.

Jungkook chuckles again and pulls me into a tight hug and my face is squished against his hard chest. "Make me."

"Jeon Jungkook let go of me," I say while trying to push him but it is of no use with the flimsy things I call my arms.

"Hmm, let me think...only if you say Jungkook is handsome and super hot." He says. I can't see his face but I can tell he is grinning from ear to ear.

"What?! No!" I say blushing furiously.

Damn me and my face.

I blush too easily.

"Your the one that called me cute," he says, his face right next to mine, out cheeks almost touching.

"No!"

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ha!"

"Wait what?" I say confused, still in his arms.

I can feel Jungkooks hard chest rumble as he laughs, sending shivers down my spin. "Ha! You said yes!"

I sigh. "I'm not saying it."

"Fine, I'll give you a kiss then," Jungkook says as I feel his hot breath on my cheek.

Like ninja reflexes, I immediately hop out of his arms and end up on the other side of the bed, almost falling off the edge. I have my arms outstretched in what a stereotypical ninja would do. "I told you not to mess with me. I got more skill that even Bruce Lee."

Jungkook, who looked dumbfounded a second ago, suddenly smiles, his open mouth for surprise turning into a full on grin until he is laughing like an idiot. He laughs his little bunny laugh, unable to control his laughter. It soon dies down and Jungkook falls back on the bed.

"Im glad we're friends, your hilarious," he says and looks at me.

I slowly go next to him and lay down too, both of us facing each other as we lay on my bed. "I got a funny face too, is hilarious," I say as I do one of those smile-but-not-really-a-smile-because-it-looks-like-I-am-at-the-dentist-smile.

Jungkook chuckles and just pushes a strand of hair out of my face. "I think your beautiful," he whispers.

My breath hitches and my heart stops beating.

What are you doing to me Jungkook?

There is a silence, not a awkward one, but s comfortable one. Jungkook doesn't seem to find the silence as his hand remains caressing my cheek, thumb brushing my skin as his warm hand rests on my cheek. His eyes bart all over me, like he is memorizing me, like he is trying to take in what he is seeing. Ye way he looks at me, eyes roaming my body, it's not in a uncomfortable or perverted way, it so lovingly. They way he looks at home as if I'm the most fragile and important thing in the world, as if it's his first time seeing me and he's surprised. I'd like to say he is surprised at my ugliness but just now he called be beautiful so I'm afraid I can't say that.

Jungkook...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Why do you make me feel this way?

Chapter Eighteen of:
LOVE