Part 33

-12 hours ago-

" What do you mean it's all set? I want to change rooms!"

" Sorry sir. We were only asked to book the rooms from 301-319. All the freshmen already have taken 13 rooms including Mr.Tern and the rest is reserved to the seniors liking"

Beam wanted to pull his hair roots out.

" There're only 4 rooms left. One is taken by Ms. Pring and she has no partner. The next one is reserved for 3 because of that problem. So lastly there's Mr. Phana, Forth, Copter and you sir. If you want to change rooms you can ask either Mr. Copter or-"

" NO!"

" P-pardon S-sir?"

It was already hard enough to avoid Copter at all cost and rooming with that asshole P'Pha is a big no no for him. He might well as comply with his current rooming.

" Fine. I'll have the same room"

Beam tossed his suitcase on the bed and took out a simple grey T shirt with black shorts. It was already five a.m and he hadn't a wink of sleep. Nobody had the slightest idea of P'Pha's and Ai'Cop's whereabouts and even after it was past midnight the duo didn't show up. Though Beam acted as if he didn't care he had an unsettling feeling in his gut. It didn't help the fact that his seatmate was with P'Pha out of all people. Beam wasn't a fool. He knew in fact P'Pha had some sort of feelings towards his best friend in the past since he kept bullying him alone and no one else. Now it's the same with Ai'Copter. How could someone play with others' lives like that. He was disgusted with the senior even more than before.

He shook his head. He has nothing to do with Ai'Copter and it's none of his business. His feelings for his best friend was something he couldn't avoid and seeing Copter's face every now and then reminded him of his cruel father's words, his unforgettable past and the painful truth of him being gay.

After a long shower he slid under the cozy blankets forcing himself to sleep so that he won't have to think about his miserable life at least for few hours.

Beam whined and kicked the covers feeling too warm. Did he forget to switch on the air conditioner? He had no idea for how long he was sleeping. Judging by the bright light it must be around 11 a.m. He opened his eyes groaning, immediately spotting the controller on the night stand. However when he tried to get up a weight on his waist prevented him from doing so.

What the?

Beam peel off the blanket and turned his head to see a long limb circling his slim waist. As one cue the heat radiating object beside stirred tightening the grip around the waist and snuggled closer.

" SHIA!!!!"

Beam yelped when he came to face with P'Forth's unbearably close sleeping face, inches away from him. Taller's eyes shot open due to the shrilling voice and nearly fell off the bed, suddenly becoming very aware about his surrounding.

" The fuck are you doing on my bed?"

Beam said wrapping the thick layers around his body in a protective manner. It took some time for Forth to gather his bearings and sync the information.

" What do you mean your bed? There's only one bed in the room" He said scratching his head, voice still groggy due to heavy sleeping.

" You could've just used the c-couch or something!"

" Why would I use the couch when there's room for more than 3 people on the bed?"

Beam huffed unable to come up with any remark. Forth's lips crooked up to a playful smirk.