Part 17

*#% MUST READ %#*

Before i start i believe i've to answer some of your questions

Before i start i believe i've to answer some of your questions. Some asked why anyone couldn't recognize Copter aka Kit. In previous chapters i mentioned Kit has untamed jet black hair and don't forget the bad eye sight. He was blind as a bat (no offense) without his freakishly big black rimmed glasses. The next fact is he's super nerdy, a goody two shoes. But this new version of him 'Copter' is drop dead gorgeous with a great fashion sense. He's from USA and well pampered like a spoiled rich kid (as P'Pha put it). He's bit of a trouble maker and shows no signs of a weak nerd. In future chapters you'll learn more about his character. However my point is he's fully changed with almost non existent weaknesses. He was bold enough to keep the secret even from Beam his own best friend though it hurt him more than anything. (Specially when Beam gave him the cold shoulder) . 18 months of isolating himself in an unknown country gave him the perfect opportunity to stand up for himself. Let's not forget about the life changing event occurred that 'night'. Lastly our Kit used to be all smiling sunshine and rainbows but Copter never smiles (Don't kill me. If he smiles those dimples will blow off his cover). Oh and cut me off some slack guys this is a fiction and my writing is so dumb and i don't know how to explain things. hahahah Anyway i appreciate your comments! It's okay to ask anything  i was just kidding. Enjoy!

...........................................................................................................................................

" Stop swaying!"

"Faster! Run faster!"

" Don't stop!"

" Move your fat butt there's no time to rest"

" No don't drink too much I won't give any potty or pee breaks!"

"URGH!!!!!!"

Yo grunts and sprawls down on the floor huffing and panting.

" When do we *pant* stop?? I'm too *pant* tired you moron! Are you friggin *pant*planning my DEATH?"

Pha took a seat beside his nearly dying brother checking the stopwatch. Yo's rambling went through deaf ears.

"You're too slow. Lose some weight fatty"

Younger made a distressed sound through his throat instead of beating the hell out of Pha as his energy was completely drained. This stupid moon star competition is a pain in the ass but it's not like he can do anything about it. It's the sacrifice that has to be made in order to get closer to his P'Ming and judging by the crooked smile his trolling brother is using that very reason against him.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?"

"Where did you get that idea?" Pha flashed a toothy grin acting all innocent.

"Why did they change the rules anyway? And what's the point of all these training?"

" It's not some beauty pageant contest you idiot!"