Part 3

"What- did-you-say?"

Kit rose up to his feet checking the papers for any damages then stared at the piercing dark orbs.

"What? Are you deaf as you're stupid?"

Gasping and whispering noises filled the atmosphere once again. But rather more loudly. Pha opened his mouth in disbelief. Never in his life one had talked to him that way. He's The Phana Kongthanin for god's sake!

" Ay do you know whom you're talking to?" He narrowed his eyes and took a step wearing an angry scowl. His eyes bore holes in Kit's face as he towered over emphasizing their huge height difference. Kit didn't seem scared nor had any intention of stepping back.

" Do I look like I care?" 

Pha's blood boiled. This little brat is sassy. And even worse than Yo.

" Listen here brat! I'm your senior. Learn to respect !"

 Kit scoffed.

" Senior or Junior I never respect jerks like you"

" You little-" Pha snapped and was about to haul him by his collars but was stopped by an arm swung on his shoulder.

" Ai'Pha we're still at the cafeteria. Do you wanna lose your cool in front of an audience?" Ming muttered in low tone then looked at the grumpy nerd in amusement. Well isn't this new?

" Here you go" He handed him the paper caught up under his shoe with a smile playing on his lips. Other snatched it and muttered a small thank you before dragging his dumbstruck friend away.

......................................................................................................

Week later

"Ai'Kit!"

"....."

"Kit!"

"....."

" Kitty~"

" Don't call me that idiot!"

They were once again at the library Beam annoying him to the core. The usual. Well except for the glares and hate receiving from each and every direction.

" Are you okay with this?" 

Kit sighed and looked at the concerned look on his best pal's face.

"You mean constantly hitting paper balls, stuck chewing gums under my desk, shoving and pushing, my broken locker, disgusting litter inside the locker and 'fucker' painted in red and big fat letters on my chair?................ No am not. Every time I see them and that stupid smug grin in the hallway I want to strangle his neck on the spot"

Since that day everybody treated him like some criminal and day by day they made his life a living hell. At first he brushed off them like nothing happened but turned out that they can be more of a pain in the ass. Beam didn't chase after Pring anymore and stayed by his fiend's side whenever he wanted him to be. Deep down he was feeling guilty for dragging Kit there at the wrong time and making him mad and stuff.

"You know when I said you won't even last five seconds against him I didn't actually mean it okay. It was only a joke. Why did you actually pick a fight with someone like him?"

" Hey he was the one who was being an asshole! And I didn't even know it was Mr. Popular. But now I'm glad it was him"

" I don't know Kit... maybe y-you s-should-"

" What , are you telling me to say sorry or something? No way in hell I'm going to say sorry to that jerk!" This time it was Beam who had to remind him they are still at the library.

...............................................................................................................

" Hahahhahahahahaha that was gold!!!! Did you see the look on P'Pha's face?"

" I'm right here "

 Pha jabbed the meat on his plate irritably. But that didn't stop Yo from cackling like a maniac. To make things worse Ming joined the conversation only to add more fuel to it. A lovely family indeed~.

" But seriously don't you think all these bullying is too much? " Ming yawned and stretched his limbs.

" He deserves it. A brat like him should be taught a lesson"

" Don't be a prick. Besides you were being kind of an asshole" Forth reached for the dessert across the table totally ignorant to fuming Pha.

" At least you got his attention after all these years~" Yo snickered and turned to Forth casually. " P'Forth pass me that sauce please"

" ME got HIS attention???? What the fuck are you talking about? "

" He's been in my class since third grade and I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a shit about Phana Kongthanin"

Ming and Forth burst out laughing and high fived.

" Oh that reminds me, remember that kid you asked me about in our 9th grade ? The one always sits under the huge oak tree burying his head in a book whenever we've matches at the outdoor court?"

" What about him?" Pha swirled the plastic spoon absentmindedly. He had enough of this shit and he wants nothing more than to bury his so called best friend, cousin and brother in a huge compost pit and seal it for eternity.

" It's him........... That grumpy nerd Kit"

The spoon broke in to half.