He took his hand and ran it up my inner thigh scratching me with his nails. It felt so nice. He pushed my legs further apart. Exposing the moist area in between my legs. I tried to close them, but he gave me a smack on my clit.

"Mine" he growled. "keep your legs apart. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said.

"Yes daddy," he said. I looked at him confused. He gave my clit another smack sending pleasure in my pelvis. "say it" he said. My body was in overdrive. I could not say it. "You know I don't like to repeat myself," he said as he gave me another smack.

"AAAHHH, YES DADDY," I screamed

"Good Girl," he said. And before I knew it, he eased two fingers inside me moving them in and out. I started feeling the heat in my body starting to rise. He leaned down and kissed my ear.

"You are so wet for me. Is it mine Nicole?"

"Yes, daddy," I whispered.

"Say it again."

"Yes, daddy." my moans getting loader and loader.

"You sound so good," he said as he trailed kisses down to my breast.

I squirmed underneath his head. Matching the thrust of his fingers. I closed my eyes as I came closer to letting go around his fingers.

"Open your eyes baby." I obeyed. He looked at me. "are you ready?" I had no clue what he was talking about. But I answered

"Yes Daddy." he smiled mischievously.

And before I knew it, his mouth was sucking all the juice between my thighs. His tongue wreaked havoc on my clit sending me into convulsions. He continued the pleasure with his torturous fingers. I tried to hold on but I could not. I came so hard that my body went limp. He looked up at me. Evidence of my orgasm on his face. He smiled at me.

"God I love chocolate. You smell so good," he said as he licked his lips. "I'm not done yet. Pull your legs up," he said he reached in his pants pocket and pulled out a condom. He put it on and smiled at me sweetly.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We don't have to baby."

"Yes, I am sure."

"ok. I promise to go slow at first. I will stop if it hurts too much." I nodded. He leaned down on me. Placing his forearms on each side of my head.  

"Keep your legs up." and with that, he slowly entered me. I winced at the pain.

"Are you ok Nicole?"

"Yes. don't stop." he moved a little further in me.

I could feel him harden inside my wet walls. Once I used to him, he began to move slowly. Making my toes curl. He moved faster, thrusting harder. I could not keep still. I wrapped my legs around his waist forcing him deeper inside me.

I reached up and pulled his face to mine running my tongue against his lips. He bit down hard on my tongue. I cried out from the pain and pleasure. He then sucked my tongue. Causing my body to shake. Oh no not again. His thrust became more urgent. My body craved the release.

"Faster daddy. Please go faster." I cried. "Please"

He moved faster and faster. I sunk my nails in his back making him cry out.

"Baby come for daddy. I can't hold on much longer."

And with that, I screamed some rendition of his name. I ran my nails down his back as he found his release.

"FUCK NIKKI!!! FUCK!!" He collapsed on top of me. Our breathing heavy and harsh. He laid soft kisses on my face.

"Thank you," he said to me.

"For what," I asked as I caressed his back. He laid his head on my breast.

"For giving me your virginity. Thank you."

"I told you that it was yours. My body belongs to you."

"And mine belongs to you, Nicole."

I looked over at the clock. It was 9:30 pm. Tomorrow is Sunday. My parents were supposed to come next Saturday for my birthday. I wonder how it will go once I tell them that I am dating a white man. I will leave out the virginity part.

"We are both hot, sweaty, and smell like sex," I said.

"Well let's shower. But just so you know, I will fuck you in the shower." his eyes full of promise.

My clit throbbing thinking about use in the shower. This man is insatiable! How am I ever going to keep up? I do not know. But I will try.  

We went to take a shower, where I came three more times.

Ivory MistOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara