"Nicole. I will take you over and over again until you fall in love with me."

"My body is yours. So take what is yours."

And with that, he lifted me in his arms and carried me into the house. Kissing me all the way in. walking past Tracy who was sitting on the couch. Straight back to my room. Never letting me go. Never stopped kissing me.

He laid me down on my bed. And kept kissing me. His hands rubbing me everywhere. He slowly took off my t-shirt and my bra. Exposing my breast.

"You have lovely breast Nicole," he said as he twisted my nipples in between his fingers and thumb.

"OOo Baby. That feels good." I moaned

"You like that? You want more?"

"Yes baby." my breathing was shallow.

He slowly licked my nipple as he pulled the other one in between his fingers. Making me moan. Making me squirm. Oh my God. I was so wet. He bit my nipple and sucked hard. Harder. I screamed his name. Something was happening to my body.

My legs began to shake. I wrapped my fingers around his hair and pulled. He groaned against my breast. Sucking harder. My body grew hotter. I did not know what was happening. He continued to torture me with his mouth and hands. My body asking for release. All of a sudden, I exploded screaming his name.

"oh my god, Dean!!!" what just happened. That was great. My body laid l shaking.

"Are you done already? I am just getting started," he said slyly.

"Take all of me. My body is yours."

I reached up and pulled off his shirt. His chest was beautiful. Well-toned muscles. His arms are well defined. I ran my fingers across his chest admiring how soft his skin was. I wanted to see more. I pushed him onto his back on the bed.

"Damn baby. I like that," he said playfully touching my breast.

I smiled shyly. Here I was sitting astride of my man. Topless. No man has ever seen my breast. And here I was vulnerable in front of this man. But I was not nervous. I was his. I leaned down and kissed his neck. I ran my tongue down his chest and around his nipple.

He moaned my name as I bit down on it. I ran my tongue down his stomach. His abs were so defined. He pulled my hair. It hurt and felt good at the same time. Making me want him more. I ripped off his pants and boxers in one blow.

I froze at the sight of his hard form. It was so big and ready for me. I licked my lips as I touch them. I did this to him. I aroused him. Me. At this moment, he is mine. I followed my instincts and placed my mouth around his manhood. His voice hissed in his throat. I began to suck him, rolling my tongue around the tip.

"Damn baby. Not so hard. Easy," he said grabbing the back of my head, keeping me steady.

He moaned loudly, I started licking the tip of his penis. Watching him squirm underneath me. I took all of him into my mouth sucking him until he begged me to stop.

"Nicole! Baby wait." I did not want to stop but he pushed me back. "Your turn," he said.

He slammed me down on the bed, making me giggle. He removed my shorts slowly. Leaving a trail of pleasure in the wake of his fingers. It felt so good. All I wanted was for him to be inside me.

"Dean please," I begged

"I told you. I want every drop that falls from you." he looked up at me with amusement in his eyes. "No panties Nicole? I like that."

I turned my head away from him, not wanting to see my embarrassment.

"Hey don't be shy baby," he said kissing my lips.