24

Kevin's POV

He put his head to the side and stared at me, "you have a girlfriend, Kev," that's the only thing he said.

"I know," I answered him. He grabbed me and kissed me. That's when his door opened and Lucy barged in. We both stepped away awkwardly, Lucy's mouth drops, she puts her hand over her mouth in shock.

"What the heck?" She asked, she closed the door behind her so Matthew's mother couldn't hear us. "I knew you were gay," she told Matthew, "no guy in their right mind rejects this," she added putting her hands on her hips.

"Not exactly," I said under my breath. "I wouldn't hit that and I know plenty of guys who wouldn't either," she turned to me her jaw dropped. Just because a girl's pretty does not mean guys want to have sex with her. She has to be his type and Lucy was definitely not. She was hot but she honestly was nothing compared to Brianna. 

"Stop insulting me," she said rolling her eyes. "Are you gay Kevin?" She asked me.

"No, I'm bi," I answered her.

"Does Brianna know?" She asked, "of course, she doesn't," she added after a while. "I can't wait to see how she'll react."

"Sweetheart," I called her approaching her, "slow down now, I'm sure we can keep this between us," I looked her in the eye waiting for what she would say. She broke the eye contact, I frowned. She wouldn't tell, I was known for being very persuasive. I could persuade God himself if given the chance. 

"Why would I do that?" She asked.

"I don't know, maybe because we don't want people to know the truth about your dad," I answered her. 

She gulped down, "my dad died a year ago on an undercover mission in DC," she said. I chuckled, I didn't know who she was trying to fool.

"Sweetheart, we both know that's a lie. Your father is very much alive, that's just what you tell people so they don't ask about him. You can't tell them that your dad is never coming back, your mom did kick him out after all," I said. She looked at me raising her eyebrow asking herself how I could possibly know all of this. "See, your best friend, the one you're supposed to tell all your secrets too was so worried about your dad that she made me look into it. She wanted to be a good best friend, but I guess you're not since a week after you lied to her telling her that he's dead," I said.

"Does Brianna know?" She asked, that's all she cared about. Brianna not finding out. 

"No and I would hate for her to find out," I said. "Why did your mom kick him out again?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh yeah," I said as if making a realization. "She walked in on him sucking a guy's dick. You would hate for people to find out that you're the daughter of a faggot."

"Kev, stop blackmailing her," Matthew said behind us. I chuckled and moved from her.

"I'm not," I answered. "I'm sure we can keep this between us as friends."

"That sounds a lot like blackmailing,'"Lucy answered.

"I'm not, here," I said pulling her phone out of her pocket and dialing Brianna's number. "Tell her if you want, she won't hear about your father from me."

"How do I know you won't tell her?" She asked. 

"You know I'm a man of my word," I replied. I was, if there was one good thing about me. It was my honest and my ability to keep my word. 

"Was this just a one-time thing?" She asked Matthew and I.

"Yes," I replied. 

"I'm only doing this because how embarrassing it was for my dad. You guys better not be lying."