Finding Sasha

Chapter 10

Driving down the street, I made several turns before I finally reached the alleyway Elena and the werewolf had gone down before I immediately parked the car and got out, rushing down the alleyway. Once I had found Elena and the werewolf, I say Elena on the ground and the werewolf was about to hit her before I put my hand out and used my magic to strangle him, giving Elena enough time to get up and fight him. After I had let go, Elena threw him across the ground before a car came over and Sasha appeared. Sasha then broke the mutt's neck and put him in the car before they drove off and left us all alone in the alleyway.

Once they left, I immediately helped Elena up before we headed back to my car and drove off back to Stonehaven. On the way back it was a quiet drive. Neither one of us said a word to each other because for once neither one of us had anything to say. We just found out we were sisters and so that affected us more than we knew how to say. The silence continued all the way back home.

After arriving, I immediately stopped the car and Elena began to get out of the car before she noticed I wasn't moving. She then turned to me and said...

"Hey, you coming?" Elena asked.

"In a minute. I need to just have some time to think," I said.

"Okay, do you want me to take the twins in?" Elena asked.

"No it's fine. I'll take them in with me in a minute," I answered.

"Okay," Elena said before closing the car door and heading inside.

Once I was sure that she left the doorway, I closed my eyes and began to attempt to find Sasha. I used my magic to track him down in my mind before I finally saw him in my mind with Katia and Alexei at an abandoned building. I then reopened my eyes and started the car before driving off down the street to find Sasha.

After some time of driving, I finally came across the same abandoned building I saw them at in my mind. I immediately made sure no was following me before I finally parked the car, got my pushchair out, put the twins in it before pushing them along inside the building. As I entered I saw the room was dark and clearly was abandoned but someone was here, I could smell it. I continued to walk through the building until all of a sudden, Sasha saw me.

"Oh my god Katherine, what are you doing here?, how did you find us?, did anybody follow you?" Sasha questioned.

"Okay first, I came here because I still need answers for all the questions I have, second, I have magic so I could find you anywhere and no, nobody followed me," I answered.

"I was just going to send you and Elena a message to meet me at a diner. Katherine, you shouldn't be here," Sasha said.

"Please father, I need to know the answers to my questions. Just let me stay with you so I can know the truth and then I promise I'll leave," I said.

Just then, Katia and Alexei came up behind Sasha and spotted me before saying...

"What is she doing here?" Alexei asked.

"She's here to stay for a little while," Sasha answered.

"Aww babies, I love babies," Katia said as she spotted the twins in the pushchair.

"Do you want to see them?" I asked.

"I'd love to," Katia said as she walked towards me.

"Katia, would you and Alexei take the twins in the other room and give your sister and I some time to talk?" Sasha asked.

"Okay father," Katia said before taking the pushchair with Alexei and heading into another room.

After they did this, Sasha then sat down at a table with me before saying...

"You don't just remember me from when you were five, do you?" Sasha asked.

"No. I last remember seeing you when I was twenty one. You saved me from him. I remember everything when he-he bit me after he- after he-" I said before pausing and not being able to talk about one of the most painful memories of my life.

"After he raped you," Sasha said, finishing off my sentence.

"I still remember his name. That disgusting pig; Eduardo Escobado," I said with tears in my eyes.

Sasha then put his hand over mine, comforting me as he did so as I began to remember that horrible memory of mine...