"And finally, oh great I can't even read my own hand writing... what is that an S?" Coach exclaimed resulting in Stiles to lean forwards on his bench in anticipation, "Or is it a B? Oh yeah it's a B. And finally Bilinski!"

"YES! WOOH!" Stiles exclaimed as he threw a fist up in celebration.
"Bilinski!" Coach exclaimed, "Shut up!" Stiles nodded and sat back down on the bench smiling to himself, he was actually going to play he was first line!
"Stiles!" Scott exclaimed.
"It's Biles, I swear to god call me Biles or I'll kill you!" Stiles whispered back.

"Oh and one more thing!" Coach announced, "Were immediately switching to co captains congratulations McCall!" Stiles eyes widened and he slapped his friend on the back however Jackson didn't take the news very well.
"What?" Jackson asked stepping forward his eyes narrowed at Coach.
"What? Jackson this takes nothing away from you. This is about taking your unit, and McCall's unit and well making one big unit!" Coach exclaimed, "Now get your asses on the field!"

Stiles and Scott walked out of the locker room, Stiles was extremely satisfied by what just happened and couldn't keep a smile off his face. He was going to start a lacrosse game, he was first line! His bestfriend Scott was now a team captain and nothing could replace the look of horror on Jackson's face. As stiles glanced over to Scott he noticed that his friend was just causally strapping on his elbow pads.

"How are you not freaking out right now?!" Stiles exclaimed, "Because I'm freaking out!"

"It's just a stupid title," Scott mumbled to himself, "Besides I could practically smell the jealously in there anyways."

"Hold up?" Stiles said holding his arm out to stop Scott from walking, "You can smell emotions?"
"Yeah it's like the full moon has kicked everything up to level ten," Scott informed him shaking his head in annoyance.

"Well what else can you smell?" Stiles asked as suddenly he saw Lydia talking to her friends in the hallway, an awful idea came to his mind.
"Well what are you suggesting?" Scott asked, "I don't know."

"I don't know like arousal?" Stiles asked his eyes still glancing between Scott and Lydia. Scott noticed his friends eyes trail and glanced over to see Lydia as well, and he scoffed lightly.

"From Lydia to you?"
"No I don't know, just in general?" Stiles lied before Scott's eyes narrowed and stiles sighed defeated, "Look I've had a crush on her since the third freaking grade man! I just need to know if i have a chance.

"Fine," Scott sighed shaking his head annoyed, "Alright."
"Really?" Stiles asked but Scott was already walking off, "I love you!"
Smiling to himself Stiles made his way out onto the practice field, quickly sitting down on a clear bench and finished strapping his pads and gloves on. His eyes wandered over towards where the first line players were gradually joking around and found himself gulping to himself slightly.
Scott, Danny, Percy, Jackson, and Isaac Lahey were the only sophomores that had made first line this past year. Last year it had just been Jackson and Danny, now as Stiles stared at the Seniors and Juniors he was about to go up against he felt a knot in his stomach form.

"Oh God," Stiles murmured to himself, "What have I gotten myself into." A few moments later Scott plopped down next to him and Stiles felt himself growing with anxiety.

"So?" Stiles asked, "What did she say?"
"What?" Scott asked
"What did Lydia say?"
"Oh.... yeah she's totally into you," Scott replied flatly as he shoved his hands into his gloves. Stiles narrowed his eyes at Scott honestly not believing what just came out of his mouth. He glanced at his werewolf bestfriend before noticing the smudge of lipstick on his face. Rolling his eyes Stiles gritted his teeth and stormed on to the field knowing that this was going to be a long night.
>>>