Chapter 6: A New Beginning

Start from the beginning

Y/N: I-I think I'm about to..

Here it comes. I'm about to reach my-

What the fuck?

HE STOPPED!!!

~Yoongis POV~

Her moans got louder and louder. So I knew she was close.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?

Yoongi: Mhhh?

When I hummed against her skin her legs twitched.

Y/N: I-I think I'm about to..

She is so cute. And I wanted to tease her. So I pulled away right before she could reach her high.

~Back To Your POV~

He stands up, grabs my hand and pulls me to the shower.

He starts the shower and tells me to get in.

As soon as I step in the warm water hits my skin and sends shivers down my spine.

I run my fingers through my hair and he's just standing there, watching me.

Y/N: Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna get in?

He smirks and starts to take off his belt.

He slowly pulls down his pants along with his underwear.

Oh gosh... HE IS GOING TO KILL ME WITH THAT THING!!

He gets inside the shower and the blood washes off of his body instantly.

Water was dripping from his hair and he looked breath taking.

We both washed ourselves and I was about to get out.

But before I could, Yoongi turns me around and kisses me again.

I kiss him back almost instantly.

I rap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

He picks me up and pushes me against the shower wall. While doing so he slams his member inside of me without any warning.

I let out a little scream and I dig my nails into his back.

He groans against my lips signaling me that that hurts.

But I honestly could care less at this moment because I promise you that I'm in more pain here.

He doesn't even let me adjust to his size and get used to it. He just continues to slam in and out of me.

After a few thrust the pain soon turns into pleasure. And I become a moaning mess once again.

He steps out of the shower and walks us to his bed without breaking the kiss or any other contact for that matter.

When he hit a certain spot inside of me I couldn't help but to moan his name.

Y/N: Yoongi...

Yoongi: It's Oppa.

Y/N: Oppa...

I can tell he liked the because his movements went faster and his thrust went deeper.

Oh okay so he has an Oppa kink. Good to know.

He had his face buried into my neck and I could hear his moans and groans perfectly.

Then that feeling came back into my stomach and I felt like I was going to explode.

Y/N: Oppa I'm about to-

Yoongi: Hold it.

With that he began to thrust so deep and hard. I could tell he was close because his thrust became sloppy.

Y/N: Oppa I can't..

And with one more good thrust we both came. He pulled out and all of his juices landed on my stomach.

Well at least he didn't cum in me.

He fell right beside me and we were both trying to catch our breathes.

A few minutes later he stands up and grabs a towel from a chair. He walks over to me and starts to clean up the mess he made on my stomach.

Then he lays back in bed and pulls the covers over top of us.

Y/N: I need your help.

Yoongi: With What?

Y/N: I want to become like you.

He looks at me with a serious expression.

Yoongi: You don't know what you're talking about Y/N.

Y/N: Yes I do Yoongi. I'm tired of being a fragile girl who can't protect myself. This is what I want. So please help me.

Yoongi: Are you sure Y/N? Because once you get involved there's no going back. You will get hurt both physically and mentally. Have you ever seen someone get killed? The first time it does something to you. Are you gonna be able to handle that?

It's something I'll have to get used to.

Y/N: Yes.

Yoongi: Okay first lesson. Don't show that you care about anything or anyone. If people find out they could use that against you. You have to act cold hearted.

Y/N: Don't care about anything and be cold hearted. Got it.

Yoongi: Is that even possible for you?

Y/N: Would you like proof?

Yoongi: Yes.

Okay. You'll see Min Yoongi. You'll see.

I just smirk and he gives me a confused look.

Y/N: Goodnight Min Yoongi.

Yoongi: Goodnight Park Y/N.

~To Be Continued~