Chapter 6: A New Beginning

En başından başla

His eyes never leave mine. They were filled with lust. He honestly looked like he could pounce on me at any moment.

I was left with just my black lacy bra and panties on.

I reach my hands behind me to unhook my bra, but before I could, Yoongi picks me up by my waist and my legs rap instantly around him.

He slams his lips against mine and steals my first kiss.

It wasn't a sweet slow kind of kiss. It was a deep rough passionate kiss.

Our lips moved together perfectly.

His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. But I thought I would tease him a little bit. So I didn't let him in.

He then bit my bottom lip pretty hard and I gasp. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance but of course he won.

I pull away to try and catch my breath. Then he started to attack my neck with his mouth.

A small moan escapes my mouth when he finds my sweet spot.

I could feel him smirk against my skin and began to suck and bite on that one spot. The way his tongue glided over my skin drove me crazy.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi...

Yoongi: Hmmm?

Y/N: Your gonna leave marks if you don't stop.

Yoongi: I'm just marking my territory and claiming what's mine Y/N.

FUCK! WHY DOES HE HAVE TO TALK LIKE THAT!?!?

Without me saying anything he just continued his work.

He moved his head back up to my face and began kissing me again.

He kept grabbing my butt which made me moan a few times.

He then puts me down and turns my back towards him.

He unhooks my bra and lets it slip onto the floor.

He kisses the back of my shoulder and turns me around to face him.

He kisses my lips and moves his way down to my neck. Then to my chest and down my stomach. He stops when he gets right above to top of my panties.

He slowly pulls them down and tosses them to the other side of the room.

He picks me up again and sits me on top of the counter.

He squats down to where he can see my lady parts.

Out of embarrassment I quickly shut my legs.

But that didn't last long because he grabbed my legs and forced them open.

Yoongi: How are you so wet when I've barely even touched you kitten?

I couldn't say anything. So I tried to shut my legs again but he was way stronger than me.

He starts to kiss up my thigh and I put my head back enjoying the feeling.

A few seconds later I feel his tongue brush against my core making me moan.

The way his tongue moved.. He is driving me crazy. At this point I was a moaning mess. But I didn't care. It felt to good to care.

I start to feel something form in my stomach.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi?

Yoongi: Mhhh?

Damn. The way he hummed against my skin drove me over the edge.