Her Surprise Party

A couple years later......

Actually, a lot.
They're like adults now.

Don't ask anymore questions!!!!

"Can you pick up the flowers on the way there?"

"What?! That was your job!"

"Please~! Look, I'll do the rest of the stuff so you have time buying presents."

"Ugh! Fine! You owe me big time!"

"Yay! See ya later~"

I put my phone away and run through the streets.

Today was the day we were going to have Bonnie's celebration for becoming a gym leader...... Party...... Thing. I don't know what to call it?!

Me, Clemont and his Dad already threw a little party but I wanted something bigger!

Clemont wanted to focus more on his inventions so they announced that the Lumiose City Gym Leader will now be Bonnie.

I was so happy as Kalos Queen to hear that! Not only me but May and Drew will also be coming as special guests.

I wanted to invite Ash but I didn't want to bother him and his work.

He's probably the busiest out of all of us.

After all, he is the Alola champion or "The unbeatable Pokemon Master." They say.

Not only did he become a champion but he was also the person who built/started a Pokemon League in Alola.

We haven't seen each other in a while but we do talk everyday.

Gahh!!!! I shouldn't be talking about this! Focus Serena focus!

I didn't have time to buy Bonnie a present so now is the only time!

I run into a boutique and look for something nice.

I look around and found a beautiful yellow clip with little pearls and flowers on it.

"Perfect!" I whisper as I grab it and buy it.

I walk out the boutique and look at the time. 2:49. The party will start at 6:30. It's alright. You still got time. But you never know.....
I hope Clemont is doing a good job on distracting her since this is a surprise party.....

Ever since Ash left, I decided to go back to Kalos and follow my dream of becoming Kalos Queen and a couple of years later, I did.

Everyone congratulated me and it was the best decision I've ever made in my life.

"Hey, isn't that Serena?"

"Nah. She can't be walking around here!"

"But she looks just like her...."

I touch my face.
I forgot to put my sunglasses on!
Holy cheese I need to get outta here~

I run through the people, grab the flowers and fast walk a bit towards the gym since I'm tired.