Can't stop

JUST LISTEN TO THESE LYRICS! THEY ARE FREAKIN PERFECT FOR THIS CHAPTER! As soon as I heard this I was like,
"OMA I NEED TO USE THIS FOR MY BOOK YAY I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!" And I fangirled and felt so proud of myself.

Well enough chit-chat, let's begin!!!!

"I can't stop thinking about you........
Today.......
Tomorrow.......
Always"

Serena POV

I plop down on my bed, throwing all of my bags to the floor. Another stressful day has passed.

"Syl, Sylveon?" Sylveon says as she wraps her ribbon (?!) around my wrist.
"I'm fine Sylveon, I'm just really tired. I'm still not used to..... I don't know, battling a lot?"
I used to perform but now, I'm trying a new kind of performing called Pokemon Contests. It's kinda like performing, but it has two rounds, the performance stage and my favorite the battle stage. Yay. Sarcasm........

It's not like I'm horrible at battling, I just get too focused to my battles and I can't show off my moves at the same time.

But it's still really fun. I'm glad I'm doing it because, trying something new will help me grow! Right?.....

I sigh as I pick up my phone and text my BFF May. She's also a coordinator. Not to mention she's the TOP COORDINATOR OF HOENN!!!!!!!! She's really helped me a lot since I got here.

After all, she's helped me so much, I actually have one ribbon. I'm not really proud of it though. The only reason I got the ribbon was because the opponent's Pokemon was confused and it just attacked itself and fainted. So I basically just stood there with Braixen while watching Mr.mime use hidden power onto itself.

S: Help me~~~~~!!!! I'm going to die😫

M: Girl calm down and eat some chocolate. It helps with everything.🍫

S: Can you help me with my battle thing tomorrow? I'm having a really hard time....😥

M: You don't remember? I'm going on vacation with Drew starting tomorrow. Sry.😅

S: Oh I'm sorry!!! I forgot. Hope you guys have fun!!Well gtg. Bye!😁

M: Bye bye!!!😄

Come to think of it, it's been 6 months since I came here. I miss Kalos. I especially miss him......

I'm really proud of myself for giving him a surprise just before I left. You know what I'm talking about. *cough* Pokemon XYZ episode 48 *cough* I was really happy and proud of myself, but that was probably the last time I saw him.

May has actually traveled with him too. She's actually performed with him before. I was kinda jealous when I heard that. But she told she hasn't seen him since she saw him in Sinnoh. He just travels a lot and I guess doesn't have time.

Don't give up till it's over okay?

Those words are always echoing in my head. It does help me get through life but makes me miss him even more.