Lonely Heart

We met

We Laughed

We held on fast

And then we said goodbye

Ash POV

I sat down at my desk and put my head down. I couldn't get any sleep last night so I felt awful.

"Ash, I'm sure she's fine. She was just overthinking something. We can just talk it out." Valentina said.

I kept quiet. I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want to do anything. I just came here to talk with Serena.

"Is she even coming today?" Nathan asked.

"Shut up!" I hear Selene yell at him with a nice punch.

"OWW....." He moaned as he muttered something.

What if she didn't? What if yesterday was the last time I ever saw her? I try not to think about it as I put my head in deeper in between my hands.

Just then we heard footsteps coming towards us. But they were very fa////

"GUYS! YOU'L NEVER BELIVE THIS!!!!!!" I slowly look up and see Lillie yelling and panting.

"What took you so long?" Her brother asked.

"Just look at this!" She said showing the screen of her white glossy phone.

I didn't feel like going towards her so I put my head back down as the rest of the gang went over to her to take a closer look.

"Is this real....." Kiawe said.

"OMA!! Senpai is gone?!" Mallow yelled.

"WHAT!" I yell standing up and slamming the desk.

"She texted me that she left to go back this morning." Lillie said.

What? She...she's gone? No. This can't be.

"Let me see that." I say as I grab her phone.

I'm going to leave to go back home at 8:45. Can you tell the guys that I'm sorry for running away like that? I shouldn't have come here in the first place. Thanks and take good care of Ash.

The text said.

I look at the clock. 9:15.

"She's gone......" Hau said.

"We never got to talk to her either." Lana said.

"Pika......"

"Wowzzzz....."

This can't be. I never got to ask her what happened. I never got to.....

I ran. I ran out of the classroom.

"Ash! Where are you going!" Someone yelled.

I didn't care. I didn't care.
I need to go to her. I need to tell her.

I ran as fast as I could. I looked straight up. Dodging all of the people on the street. Heading for one place.