Z-what?

Lillie POV

I still can't believe we're doing this.
I mean, a part of does want to go.
So I'll get to know more about this woman. But then again, it's just creepy man.

"Where do you think they went?" Mallow asked Selene.

"Good point. Ash said he'll show her around the island. So maybe if we go to a famous spot in the island, they'll be there." She answered leading us.

"Hmmm.... What's a famous spot in Melemele island...." Kiawe murmured.

"How about Hau'oli city? I mean that place has everything! Like malasada malasada and malasada!" Hau said.

"I mean malasada's are a very famous food around here." Valentina pointed out.

"All right, let's go to Hau'oli city! And if someone sees them hide immediately." Selene said.

We all nodded and headed to the place. Which wasn't too far from the school so it was fine.

"Here we are! Now search!" Selene said.

We all scattered around the town.
Looking for a prince and a criminal.

We look for a couple of minutes, we even looked inside the boutiques and the stores but we couldn't find them.

"Dang it! Where did they go." Sophocles said.

"Hmm.... What's another place we can try out...." Selene said.

"Maybe there in a bit more of a quiet place. Or like a peaceful place like um.... Melemele Meadow!" Lana said.

"Yeah! I've been to that place with Ash before and it's beautiful! So many flowers and pokemon!" Mallow said.

"Great place for a date....." Selene smirked.

"Shut up and let's go. My feet are killing me." I said.

"Well, someone's in a bad mood." Nathan whispered.

I ignored it cause I wasn't really in the mood to rip his face off.

We got to the cave and kept quiet. Just in case they were here.

"No ones here look, let's just go and////"

"Shhh. I can hear someone." Selene said shushing me.

We all listened carefully.

Aww. You look like a pretty pretty princess.

Shut up. I'm only wearing this because I suck at water fire grass.
(It's Rock Paper Scissors in Pokemon)

"It's them!" Mallow squealed.

"Everyone stay quiet and walk over to that rock right there." Selene said.

We crept through the entrance and ran behind the rock.

"OMG WE FOUND MEH SHIP!" Selene said.

"I know your excited but shhhh."
Gladion said.

Oh my Arceus Ash looks adorable with a flower crown.

"Thanks for showing me around Ash. I would've gotten lost without you." Serena said.

"It's fine. And don't worry about my friends. We'll hang out with them tomorrow. I just wanted to catch up with you."
Ash said.

"Well, I met May in Hoenn. She's the top coordinator of Hoenn!" Serena said.

"Wow really?! I'm so proud! Haven't heard from her in a while. And Max. How's Max?"