Performance

Natsu's POV

After we finished our breakfast, I invited Gray for a stroll around the resort. Shodaime said that we are going to have a show tonight. Gray and I are planning to have the announcement tonight also, was it a coincidence?

"It is a perfect timing cause we don't have to cause a big commotion when we announce it right Natsu?" Gray said as we both walk in whatever this place was.

"Do you think that this is just a mere coincidence?" I asked him still walking and my arms are crossed because I think it is not because think of it why this night to have a show because they just have their little party yesterday. (A/N: wow Natsu is actually thinking!!! )

"I think not maybe the first just want to have fun, that's all."

"Ah, okay." If that’s the reason then I don't have to think of it that hard my brain is giving up on me. (hahahaha. >^<)

"Natsu." Gray stopped and look at me he is placing his hands on his pockets

"What?"

"Do you want to perform?" he asks. I think by that smile of his he is excited

"Perform?"

"Yes."

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I want to sing!!!." wwwhhhhhaaaatttt!!!!! Gray want's to sing? I never seen this side of him that he is really excited about singing

"Why do you want to sing huh?" I asked emotionless and I started walking again

"I just want to express my feeling for the guild through music." Wow big word from Gray

"Okay. If that's what you want we will also perform." I said not having a choice because I think it is for the whole guild

"Okay let get something to write on our song." He said and started running back to the hotel. He really is excited. I followed him but I just walk cause I just eat I don't want my stomach to get hurt today.

Gray and I get some materials that we will use to create the lyrics of our song. After that we went to the beach in a cottage there. He said that the sea is our inspiration. Really what's gotten into him? (A/N: I think they switch personalities haha ^_^) We just wrote some lyrics and after a few hours we finished the lyrics. All we need is a band that will help us perform and make the music out of our lyrics. We approach some of our guild members that can play the guitar, bass and drums. We get Mira-san as our guitarist, Freed as our drummer and Lisanna for the bass.

"Yosha minna! Let's get to work!" Gray shouted. He really is excited.

"Oh!!!!" We all said

~night of the performance~

This is the night we all been waiting for. Gray's Performance and the whole guild, Lucy and Juvia's present to be opened and my announcement to everyone. Lot of things will happen this night.

Lucy's POV

Erza suggested that we should also have our performance this night and I think they would guild prepare something for this night. Erza, Wendy and I are also going to perform we are going to sing a song. This night is also the night that I am going to open this present. I am really excited to see what's inside of this box. I always dreamed about this present.

Juvia's POV

Juvia is really nervous now because Cana-san said that we should also have our performance. We will create a lighting show and a water show she said. Lucy and the others have their performance. Juvia wonder if Gray-sama also prepares something for this show. Juvia really hope so because Juvia is now excited to see Gray-sama performs on this stage. Juvia is now on the stage fixing some decorations helping Laki and Kinana. Juvia suddenly fall to the ground imaging Gray-sama perform. Kyaaaa!!!! Juvia is so excited!!!! >^<