Juvia's Room

Gray's POV

As arrived at the guild, Juvia asked Erza if I can go to Fairy Hills for just about 20 minutes because Juvia wants to show me something and she said that it's on her room. I don't know what she wants to show me but I am really curious on what is it. Erza approved Juvia's request but she said that only for today, because men aren't allowed to enter Fairy Hills because it's a girl’s dormitory.

"Come on in Gray" Juvia said as she opened the door to her room

"Okay." I said and enter her room

"Come on take a seat." She pointed out her bed and I take a seat there.

"I'll be back Juvia is just going to get it." She said and gives me a smile.

I notice that Juvia's room is so clean. The walls are painted light yellow, not too bright for the eyes. And her bed was so soft, it has for pillar thin poles and its curtain been blue so does the bed. I just notice something on her bed a plush toy and I think this....is....me! What the hell am I a plush toy now? And I also saw a huge picture frame in front of her bed and the picture was also me in maroon long sleeves polo with a black tie. This place is really creeping me out. I only knew that before Juvia is just a stalker of mine but wow as I see this picture and a plush toy, Juvia is really obssesed over me.

"Gray-sama~

"Nanda kore wa!!!" I yelled because the entire thing that Juvia brought was all has a face of me. Even her towel. Oh my God!

"This is you Gray" she said giving me a creepy smile.

"Juvia I love you but why do you need to show me all of this. It’s creeping me out to see my face on this things." She brought so many plush toys of me, a bottle of shampoo of me, and almost everything she used it has my face on it, and she even have a body pillow of me! Where did she get that?!

"Did you like it? Juvia love them very much especially this." She show me the body pillow of me

"It is always by my side every night." That gives me shivers down my spine

"Uh.....um...."I really can’t say anything

"Huh? Don't you like it." She said with a sad voice I think she is going to cry.

" no.. No... Its..okay I think. But Juvia you don't need that things now because you have the real one now, you have me now right. Juvia you’re my fiancée now and by the time we are going to get married. So you can keep it away now if you want you can just keep this flush so you wouldn’t be sad if I'm not by your side. Okay.?"

"Okay. Do you want something to eat?"

" no I'm fine it is almost time for me to go, you said we are going on a job right?"

" yeah, okay Juvia is just going to keep this okay?"

" here let me help you."

"Thanks Gray" I just smiled at her

"Ah...." Juvia just slipped at something but I catch her just in time so she didn't fall down.

I stared at her, I noticed that she is blushing I think because of the situation now but I just stare at her eyes and it is really beautiful it is blue as the ocean, her hair was wavy like the waves on the ocean, and she is a water mage so she really is an ocean. Just kidding she really is cute as I stare harder on her face. And her lips are just so soft and I want to kissed it, so I pulled her closer to me and our faces where about an inch away....doki......doki.....doki......why am I getting nervous I am just going to kiss her. Doki...doki...doki.... Our lips almost touch but---

"Gray! Your time is up----! Ah sorry to interrupt your lovey dovey scene you may continue..." Erza said as she slam Juvia's door. We are both shocked and fixed ourselves as we saw Erza but the last part she said she closes the door and I think Erza's face is burning.

"Okay....lets finished cleaning this up now and get back to the guild to take some job." I said dodging the awkward situation

"O-okay." Juvia said softly with an embarrassed tone.

As we finished cleaning up I say good bye to Erza and Juvia and I went to the guild now.

Juvia hasn't said a word as we walk to the guild.

"Oh your back." Mira said

"Ah we're going to take a job today Mira-san" Juvia said

"Okay just give me the request you like." Mira said and we looked for a job on the request board

"Ah Juvia sorry about earlier."

"Gray what are you talking about? You don't need to apologize for that."

"Okay, but are you mad."

"Of course not. Juvia is really happy."

"Okay that’s fine with me." I hold her hand and take a request from the request board

"We'll take this job then."

"Okay that is fine with Juvia." Juvia smiled at me and I also smile at her

"They liiiiiike each otherrrr!!!" Happy said out of nowhere, why is everybody keeping on interrupting our moments this day?!

"Happy go away!"

"Hahahahaha"

"Let's go now Gray."

"Yeah."

*^*^*^*^*^*^ ^*^*^*^

A/N:

What do you think minna? I'm going to end this book already. Thank you for reading kindly vote and comment ^_^

~satsuki-sama