At the Guild

Natsu: Hey Happy, let's go look for another job.

Lucy: Did you forget that we are a team now, Natsu?

Natsu: No, it's just, usually me and Happy find them. (looking at jobs) Ooh, look at this one. (reads off what it says and it switches his and Gray's bodies)

(This job only switches bodies of the person that read the job, and the person closest. Gray was right next to Natsu because he was seeing what job they had, and now their bodies are switched.)

Gray in Natsu's body: Woah, why do I sound wierd, and really hot.

Natsu in Gray's body: Is this how cold Gray is? (shivering)

Gray in Natsu's body: Really? Stupid flame brain! Didn't you learn the last time that you read off a job! 

Natsu in Gray's body: Shut up, ice princess! I don't like this either.

Gray in Natsu's body: Are you looking for a fight pyro?

Natsu in Gray's body: Let's go, pervert. And put my pants back on.

Macao: Why are you guys calling each other your own names?

Natsu and Gray: WERE NOT!

Wakuba: Is something wrong? 

Gray in Natsu's body: Stupid flame brain over there switched me with his body.

Natsu: SHUT UP ICE BLOCK!

Gray in Natsu's body: Oh, you wanna go!

(Natsu and Gray are punching each other cause they don't know how to use each other's magic)

Macao: Hey!

Erza: (talking to Gray's body) Gray, stop it. And for Natsu, (hits him in the head) What have I told you about fighting with Gray!

Gray in Natsu's body: I am Gray! In Natsu's body.

Erza: Well then, proceed. Until the master gets here I don't care what you do. It's not like you know how to use each other's magic.

Natsu in Gray's body: Wait! Gray. I have an idea.

Gray in Natsu's body: (annoyed) What is it flame brain?

Natsu in Gray's body: We can go out and pretend were each other.

Gray in Natsu's body: Yeah but all you ever want to do is fight someone. 

Natsu in Gray's body: No, I also look for jobs, eat with Lucy and Happy, sleep, and then I look for fights. What do you even do?

Gray in Natsu's body: I don't know, I usually I am busy on jobs.

Natsu in Gray's body: I can do what ever I want then, Let's go!