"Well that too bad," Jungkook says without looking at me.

My head shoots up, no longer resting on his shoulder. I turn my whole body and face him with a glare. "Jungkook!"

"What?!" He says innocently as he also turns his body to face me. "I just don't like him."

"But I do," I say.

"You sure about that honey," Jungkook cocks his head to the side and looks at me while raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah," I grumble and turn back to face the sunset, not looking at him. "I L-word him."

"Well—wait," Jungkook cups his hand around his ear and leans towards me with a much too happy smile, trying to hear me better. "What was that?" He says clearly amused.

I cross my arms over my chest and slump back on the bench. "I said I L-word him."

Jungkook burst out laughing.

"L-word!?" He struggles to stay on the bench, laughing so much that he is almost falling. "What's that supposed to mean!?"

"It's the L-word." I say.

"What's the L-word?" Jungkook puts an arm on the back of the bench and leans closer to me with s small smirk on his face.

"It's the L-word." I emphasize the last part.

Jungkooks smirk only gets more devilish. "What's the L-word?" He mocks me.

I sigh. "L-O-V-E."

Jungkook chuckles and leans closer to my face and begins to okey with my hair, twirling the strand in his fingers. My heart beats like a drum in my chest as he distracts me, butterflies erupt in my stomach.

Does he not know what he is doing to me!?

"Why can't you saw the word itself." He ask while still playing with my hair, looking st me with big brow orbs that I could stare at forever.

So beautiful.

A bit distracted by him playing with my hair, it take me a moment to answer. "Uh...um...I..." I finally find my words. "It's just kinda hard. I ant tell someone I love them."

"Why?" Once again he looks at me with big brow eyes like a puppy, so innocent.

He's so close, yet not fazed by the close proximity at all.

"I'm sill really young and all, I don't think I'm at the spot where I can love someone." I shrug. "I really like Dex and all but I think I'm gonna need a bit of time before I can decide wheat et or not I-I...love him."

"What do you mean you can't love someone?" He finally stops playing with my hair and allows me to breath and for my heat to slow down a bit.

"I'm young, it's gonna take a bit more time before I find the one." I say.

Jungkook turns so he is no longer her facing me and just looks st the sunset. "What if you find the one at your age?"

I shrug and grin at him and try and lighten the tense mood. "Then the better it is."

Jungkook chuckles and then looks st the sunset with a distance gaze, his smile slowly fading. "I think I found the one." He looks at me.

I jump up in my seat and put out my hand for him to shake. "Congratulations Jeon Jungkook!"

I learned his last name by the way.

Jungkook takes my hand in his and shakes it. "Thank you!"

And together we laugh.

You know, I'm really glad I became friends with Jungkook.

Chapter Seventeen of:
LOVE