33

"Do those three things and she will be out of you forever," your mother informs. You nod, hearing a noise ,you stand up, you begin walking. Your mother rushes up and blocks your path.

"Where are you going little cub," She says nervously. You glance down at her and pushes out the way. Your attention is focusing on getting to the noise.

You're getting closer and in your vision is a bright light and your father? You only seen him in pictures. What is he doing here? He abandoned you and Sammy.

Ink clouds your vision as you begin running towards him. You are met with a warm embrace. The ink melts off your face. You hug him back.

Letting him go, you look at the man. A warm smile graces his features.

He looks just like Sammy. Being near him is just so calming.

"Well, Y/n do you know who i am?" He asks already knowing the answer. You nod and answer with a smile.

"F/n Lawrence,"

He smiles and nods lets you go. Taking a step back you keep staring at the old man. He is so calm. It's great.

He turns and walks deeper into the light. You follow.

Sammy,Wally,Alice

"Wally good to see you're alive," the music director says before turning back into his original direction. Alice and Wally share a look before they catch up to Sammy.

The short walk to the middle was filled with silence. They find there way to the room where Henry said to meet. Looking in they see Henry and Norman talking to a woman.

The woman is fixing her clothes and talking to Henry. A gasp makes everyone's attention turn to the angel.

Alice's hands are over her mouth. Her and the woman stare at each other.

"Eliza?" Alice whispers. Eliza blinks and growls quietly. She stops and taps Norman to help her up. The projectionist pulls the woman to her feet.

"What the hell happened, Alice?" The woman whispers loudly. The angel sits down and gestures for the others to do so as well.

Sammy sits down next to Alice. Wally and Norman lean on the wall and Henry stands behind Eliza's chair who sat back down.