32

You look at your mother confused"Ma what are you talking about". She laughs and sits down, you sits down next to her."This right now is a dream,Y/n".

You nod and let her continue."The reason you are here is so SHE could take your body over and control you. But I am here so you could take control of it". She explains to you.

She looks over at you and sees a confused face. Her laughing made you blush."M-Ma what so funny"? You ask grumpily.

Her laughing cease and she places a hand on your bright face."I'm sorry my little cub, its just that your face was so cute.". Your face becomes redder."Anyway, I know you are wonder who she is right"? You nod and she explains this person to you.

Alice and Sammy.

Alice manges to find Sammy who was siting outside on a couch. He notice her and begins to stand up. She goes to stop him."Wait Sammy, we I mean I need to tell you something". He turns around and crosses his arms."Ok what"

Susie glares at the other girls from where she is. She goes to say something but can't. Well she is tied up. Alice and Allison overpowered her. Allison bends down before Susie and smirks. In her best Susie voice she says "Im only doing this because I love you".

If looks could kill Alice and her voice actress would be dead. They turned away from the tied up woman. Allison looks at Alice who nods her head.

"Well this body isn't a one in one body.  Its a three in one body". She starts explaining to the ink man. He snorts and uncrosses his arm."I know that much, so who is the leader of your mind". Alice looks back at Susie and faces back towards Allison.

She whispers in her ears. The other woman nods.

"Susie was the original person controlling this body.  That's who you were talking to before. Sorry about that". He nods and picks up the box. He begins walking away.

"Well you coming Ally(s)"? He turns around and flashes a smile.

The girls look at each other and smile. Alice nods and they catch up to each other.
Henry,Norman, and Eliza

Eliza grabs Henry by his collar and pulls him to his feet."Where the hell is Joey"? Henry gulps and looks over at Norman. He shrugs and picks up the woman. She struggles to get out of his grasp.

She gives up and leans her head down."Can you let me go now, Norm"? The man makes a whirring noise and the woman nods. He places her down. Henry glances at the projectionist who nods his head.

Henry walks over to the woman and she smiles sheepishly at him.

"Sorry dude, i just need to find my Allison". Henry nods and they leave the room.

Wally

Wally runs up the wall as he gets to the top floor. Phasing through the wall he sees Sammy and Alice.  He drops in front of them.

"Hey guys"