5

Howdy, another chapter, yes. I like this one tho.

You grab your bat and swing at the ink monster creeping up on your uncle. He jumps hearing your bat hit the ink monster."Y/n, you scared the hell out of me." he says clearly startled. You laugh and start walking towards the exit. Its still has ink. You throw your hands in the air."WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO".you shout. Henry puts his hand on your shoulder and points to the gate that opened."Getting rid of those ink things opened up that gate".Henry vocalise.

You jump up in glee and laugh."Maybe  the ink, Sammy was talking about in the audio log, drained." You guess."C'mon, Uncle lets go". You start running through the door. Henry shakes his head and smiles."Coming, I'm a old man". Henry states.

Before  you enter Sammy's office, you spotted a Organ, you press random keys and smile singing some Phantom of the Opera."Sing once again with me our strange duet,my power over you grows stronger." You look behind you to see your Uncle leaning against the door laughing."You really love you some phantom"? Henry ask. You smile and nod.

The smile quickly disappears as you heard a groan from behind the organ."What the fudgesicles?" Pressing a key again, the groan comes again.

You turn your head and look at Henry."I'm pretty sure, this organ never did that," He nods.

You and Henry leave the small organ room. You run ahead of Henry. He shouts as you take off.

You get to Sammy's office. You smile. Your fondest memory came from here. Sammy taught you how to sing. You told him you wanted to impress a girl. Sammy just shrugged and taught you how to sing.

Henry finally caught up to you. He saw you leaning on the wall. "What are you still doing here." Henry asks. You jump at the sound of his voice. You scratch the back of your head."Just reminiscing". You answer. Before you open the door an ink monster attacks you. Henry hits the monster with his axe. Ink gets on your face and shirt."Great" you think out loud. Henry laughs.

You enter Sammy's office and look around the office. You reminiscent of how Sammy would let you sit and watch him write lyrics.  You really loud procrastinating. You turn on the pump control.

You exit the room and see Henry walking towards the stairs. You start to shout but then see that figure again. They smack Henry in the back of the head. You run with your bat ready. Your about to swing when some of those ink monsters grab your arms holding you back while the figure hits you with the butt of Henry's axe.

The last thing you see was the figure standing in front of you with Henry on their shoulders. The figure says "Rest your head its time for bed"

Woah long chapter. As you can see I am a phantom nerd. Ciao