13

Hey another chapter. Isn't it grand. Anyway enjoy.

You,Henry,and Boris get off the elevator. You step out, grabbing soda can from your pocket. You push your teddy bear to your side and open the can and start drinking when Alice starts talking again."Come on step out of your cage". You walk down the stairs and the guys follow you. Alice continues talking." There's awhile twisted world out there." She amends it with a laugh.

"Well duh, Bendy is out there". "What was that Y/n. Henry asks you clearly displeased."She said twisted and Bendy is Bendy and Bending something is a way to twist an object." You say as you explain your 'really good' joke. Henry sighs and you guys continue your walk to Alice.

When the metal doors open Boris starts running. You give Henry your soda can and start running after Boris. You finally catch up to him, you hold his shoulder gasping for air." Please don't do*wheeze* that again Boris.". He pats your back in an comforting way. You catch your breath as Henry starts to appear, you look up realizing what sort of hell you are in.

You look at Henry as he hugs the Wolf, who was looking at his clone. You join the two hugging each other. You stayed like this until you realize where you are. You start walking towards the Angel' graveyard. That one was cool you'll keep it in mind.

You see a walk way like its a runway for a model. That makes sense. You hear Alice again."Look around, It took so many of them to make me so beautiful, anything less than perfect was left behind" You walk to the other side waiting for Henry."I had to do it. She made me."

As soon as Henry made to the other side. You and him start go theorize."And who are we guessing is 'She',Y/n?" Henry questions you. You think for a moment as you descend into Alice's den.

"Its Most likely Susie,cause when I was going Angel route. There was an audio log about Susie losing her role as Alice. At the end, she said she wants to fix it. She may have combined with Alice then dragged Allison with her." You theorize not hearing the screams of something."But hey that's just a theory."

You and Henry get closer to where the torture screams are. You and Henry get to a glass window where you see Alice Angel and what looks to be like a Charley reject.

Alice stops torturing the poor guy..ink guy...ink monkey? when she finally notices you."Now we come to the question. Do i kill you..Do I tear you apart to my hearts delight..Or i could take the little bear and love her forever?" You stop thinking and blush.'Not gonna lie that sounds like a good idea. Oh crap she still talking' you think trying to comprehend this situation.

"The choices of the beautiful are unbearable. Hows a girl to chose?" her voice getting high in the end. You look over at Henry who is scratching his beard, he does that when he is nervous."Take this little freak for an instance, he crawled in here..trailing his tainted ink to my doorsteps. It could have touched me. It could have pulled me back" She stop putting her hands to her face showing panic."Do you know what its like living in the dark puddles"? She sounds like she's scared, you put your hand on the glass.

"Its a buzzing,screaming well of voices" She recalls sounding very angry , her voice causes you to jump back. Henry catches you. He keeps his hand on your shoulders to calm you down."Bits of your mind swimming like.. like fish in a bowl."

You swallow the spit in your throat,shoulders becoming tense."The first time I was born from its inky womb. I was a wiggling, pussing, shapeless slug", she said it with such anger,you got scared. Henry squeezes your shoulders. You look at him and calm down focusing on the Angel."The second time..." her face looks like its glowing." It made me an Angel".

You finish the rest of the soda and place it back in your pocket." I will not let the demon touch me again, I'm so close now so...almost perfect." She sighs closing her eyes. Opening them she looks directly in your eyes.

"Yes, I will spare you both, for now better yet I'll let ascend and leave this place. If you will do a few eensey, weensey, little favors for me." You hear Henry sigh dejectedly. You shrug' it couldn't be that bad'.

"Return to the lift my little errand boy and cub.We have work to do." She instructs and you and Henry left.

Done this should be good. Ciao.