6

Y'all I can't title for crap.

You wake up and look around seeing the figure tying up your Uncle. You try and move but your restrained. The figure looks at you."Y/n one of my sheep is awake, How are you". They ask. You can't control yourself the moment is just right. You look at the figure and go:"Beep,Beep I'm a sheep. 

Its quiet for a few seconds. Before the figure starts laughing. His laugh is just like....

"S-Sammy?" you mumble. He stops laughing and turns to you."Why little cub I thought you loved coming here and seeing your brother. Why leave" Sammy asks getting more louder as he talks. You begin to answer but look at Henry who starts to wake up."Y/n where are you?"Henry wakes panicked searching for you."Bout time you woke up."you reply. Henry looks at you then at the figure."Now that your both awake, nice and tight I can tell why your here." You nod and Henry stays quiet. "I must admit I'm honored you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem so cruel. " Sammy informs.

Sammy continues." But the believers must honor their savior. I must have him notice me. The time of sacrifices is upon us my little sheep. Then I can be freed." While Sammy was talking you untie your hands."Shh, I can hear him crawling above, crawling. Let us begin. The ritual must be completed." 'Going to that camp really helped', you think. After Sammy was finished talking, you grab the closest item near you being a piece of wood. You swing the wood and hit Sammy in the face. You then kick him with the  power of a bear. All the way into the booth. You walk into the booth and close the door."I'm sorry Sammy" you whisper.

You then start to untie Henry. He grabs your bat and his axe. You guys fight off the ink searchers. And then make a beeline for the exit. There is wood on the way. Henry cuts the wood, while you fight off some ink monsters that formed. You guys see the exit in front of you. You run for it. Before you could even reach the ink. Bendy pops up in his inky form and makes a grab at you. You hit his arm while Henry starts running away. Bendy makes another grab at you. He hits your other arm leaving blood,ink and scratches up on your arm.

You start running after your Uncle."Y/n over here". You hear Henry shout. As you run it sounds like someone saying"Why".  You shake it off as you run through the door where he is. He shuts the door. You guys wander through the room. Then an bacon soup rolls from behind the corner.

"Hello Someone there? We know your in here .Come out and show yourself? Henry demands unconfident.

Then you see Boris the Wolf walk out.
Then Henry faints again."Boris, its good to see you again" you go and hug the Wolf.

Ill end it here Since I have no life it will end here. Ciao