Can you feel the love tonight

Applejack had been in the no man land for a few weeks. She had big problems with finding any food and her food storage was now nearly expended. Applejack sighed. If she couldn't find a way to get more food, she would soon starve to death. As she thought, she suddenly heard two people singing somewhere. She followed the voices to find two persons that looked like around twenty years old. One girl with pink curly hair and blue eyes, and one mutant turtle boy with an orange mask, freckles and blue eyes. They were joyfully singing, totally unaware that they were watched. They was holding five pizza boxes in their arms each. Applejack knew it wasn't any honor in stealing, but she was running out of food when those people seemed to have more than enough. She jumped out from her hiding place right in front of them and pointed at the couple with her sais.

Pinkie/Mikey:"Ahhh!!!"

Applejack:"Give me the pizza boxes, and no one gets hurt."

Pinkie:"We've met robbers before. We know that it's not how it works."

Mikey:"Yeah, you'll hurt us anyway..."

Applejack:"Give them to me before I get violent!"

Pinkie:"Um, Mikey?"

Mikey:"Yeah?"

Pinkie:"Run!!!"

Pinkie and Mikey started to run, trying to escape from the dangerous kunoichi.

Applejack:[That means we're doing it the hard way...]

Applejack started to chase after them since desperation had already taken the best of her. She smirked as she saw the turtle trip on a root and his foot was now stuck. But just as she was about to attack, another turtle with red mask, green eyes and sais appeared out of nowhere and attacked her. This guy sure was hard to bet, but eventually she managed to tackle him to the ground.
Looking at him eye to eye, and when the angry expression left his face as he calmed down, he looked a bit familiar.

Raph:"AppleJ?"

That got Applejack shocked and she quickly got up and backed away. There was only one person that had ever called her that. But it was impossible. That person had been dead for eight years now. She winched as the hole he left made itself reminded. Time didn't heal all the wounds.

Raph:"Is it really you?"

Applejack:"Who are you?"

Raph:"It's me. Raph."(smiles kindly)

Applejack:"Raphael?"

Raph:(nods)

Applejack:(lights up)"WOW!"(throws herself in his arms)

Raph:(catches her)"Wow! But how did you-"

Applejack:"Where did you come from?!"[He Is not dead after all! It's a miracle!]

Raph:"Oh, it's so great to see you!"[I thought I would never see her again! It's a miracle!]

Pinkie:"Hey, what's going on here?"

Raph:"What are you doing here?"

Applejack:"What do you mean 'what am I doing here' what are you doing here?"

Pinkie:"Hey! What's going on here?!"

Raph:"Pinkie, this is Applejack. She's my best friend."

Pinkie:"Friend?"

Raph:"Yeah, Mikey, come over here!"

Mikey just freed his foot from the root and walked over to the others.

Raph:"Mikey, this is Applejack. AppleJ, Michelangelo."

Mikey:"pleased to meet your acquaintance."