The old battleground

Soon Applejack crashed Raph down.

Applejack:"I won!"(smirks)

Raph:"Eh! Get off of me!"(pushes Applejack off)

But after three seconds Raph attacked Applejack again. And this time they rolled over Japan's country border. Applejack once again crashed Raph down to the ground.

Applejack:"I won again!"(smirks)

Then they looked around and saw that they was no longer in Japan. As long as they could see, the hole field was full of broken weapons and death bodies. The most of the bodies had layed there so long that the only thing left was the skeleton. You could see that all of the bodies had died for a weapon, like a sword or a bow, because the sword and arrow was still stuck in the head or thorax or the hipbone. Some of the skulls was totally crushed and other skulls missed their body. The weapons that layed all over the place was covered in since long time ago dried blood and mashed visceras.

AJ/Raph:"Wow!"

Applejack:"What kind of war do you think it was?"

Raph:"I don't know. Come on! Let's take a better look."(about to walk)

Donnie:(appears)"Wrong! The only thing you will take a better look at, is the way home! We're far away from Japan, and right now we are really in danger."

Raph:"Danger? Ha! I'm not afraid. I laugh in the face of danger! Hahaha!"

???:"Hahahahahaha!"

Three figures appeared. It was kunoishis like Applejack, but they wasn't from the Hamato clan.

Adagio:"Well, well, well, Aria, what do we have here?"

Aria:"Hmm... I'm not sure, Adagio. What do you think, Sonata?"

Sonata:*giggles loud*"Lost children.*giggles* They doesn't belongs here."

Aria:"Just as I thought. They are intruders!"

Adagio:"Oh, yes. Thank you."(smirks)

Donnie:"Well, we're sorry if we interrupted whatever you was doing. We was just about to go."(try to leave with the kids)

Adagio:"Wait! I know who you are. You are Splinter's little stooge."

Donnie:"I, ma'am, am the king's majordomo."

Aria:(looks at Raph)"And that must make you-"

Raph:"The future king!"(glare at the three kunoishis)

Adagio:"Ofcourse. Do you know what we do with kings who step out of their kingdom?"

Raph:"You can't do anything to me!"

Donnie:"Um... technically they can. We are in their land."[What should I do? It's three of them and just one of me, and Raph and Applejack are just seven years old kids!]

Raph:"But Donnie. You told me that the foot clan is nothing but a pile of idiots and stupid fake ninjas."

Donnie:[Ahhh. Why do he always talk before thinking?]"Um, well, on the other side, they are...(gets interrupted)

Aria:"We are what?!"

Donnie:"Oh, well... Oh, look at the time! Time to go."

Adagio:"What a hurry. We would love to spare with you."(smirks)

Aria:"Yeah. We don't have ninjas from the Hamato clan here every day."(smirks)

Adagio:"No kings either when I think about it."

Sonata:"Ahhh! Problem! Problem!"

Adagio:"Oh, what is it this time?"(glares at Sonata)

Aria:"Um, I think I know."

Adagio:"What?"

Aria:"They're runing away!"

Just as Aria said the kids and Donnie was runing away. The dazzlings catched up to Donnie who took out his bō staff to fight, but they beted him and runed after the kids.
Applejack and Raph climbed over a pile of corpses, but Apple triped over one of them.

Applejack:"Aaaah! Raph!"(panic)

Raph runed down and scared Adagio with his sai.

Adagio:"Grrrr!"

Raph helped Applejack over the pile and they keep runing. But soon they come to a death end.

Raph:(tries to scream to sound scary)

Adagio:"Ha! That was it? Come on do it again."

But before Raph could try again master Splinter appeared and attacked the dazzlings. Donnie had runed back to for help. Soon the dazzling fall to the ground.

Aria:"Oh, please, please don't hurt us!

Adagio:"Oh, please!

Splinter:"Silence!"

Adagio:"Sorry."

Splinter:"If you ever come near my son again."

Adagio:"Oh, this is your son?"

Aria:"Oh, the son of yours?"

Adagio:"Oh, I didn't know that. Did you?"(looks at Aria)

Aria:"I had no idea. Did you?"

Adagio:"No!"

Both:"Sonata?"

Sonata:"Yes."(smiles and nodd)

Splinter:"Grrr!"(Take his weapone)

Dazzlings:"Aaaah!"(runs away)

Raph:"Dad... I..."

Splinter:"You was really disobedient! Let's go home"

Applejack:(wispers to Raph as they begins to go)"I thought you was very brave."

What they didn't know was that Shredder saw the hole thing, and was not happy.