Death of king Splinter

A few weeks later Shredder took Raphael with him to the market place in the city.

Shredder:"Now just wait here. Your dad have a big surprise for you."

Raph:"Really? What is it?"

Shredder:"If I said it, it would not be a surprise."

Raph:"But if you say it, I can still act surprised!"

Shredder:"No. We should probably not go against your father. You don't want it to end up like last time do you?"

Raph:(embarrassed)"You've heard about that?"

Shredder:"Raphael, everyone have heard about it. Well, I will go get your father now. And just between you and me, maybe you should practice on your screaming."(about to walk away)

Raph:"Hey! Uncle Shredder! Will I like the surprise?"

Shredder:(turns around)"Oh, Raphael, it's to die for."(walks away)

Raph was left behind in the big market to wait for shredder to come back. He felt so humiliated that the hole kingdom should have heard about what happened in the battleground. What a shame! He kicked a rock that hit a building nearby.
On the other side of the market hidden in a dark alley, was the dazzlings.

Aria:"Oh! Look at all those people! I just want to scare them. It would be so fun to make them run away in fear!"

Adagio:"Keep it down! We must wait for the shredder."

Just then, Shredder appeared.

Shredder:"It's time. Do not disappoint me."

The dazzlings smirked and took their weapons. They ran out from the alley to attack random people. The crowd got panic and started to run away, all of them in the same direction. An innocent child could now easy got trampled to death if it was unlucky. A child like Raph.
Talking about the prince he still kicked rocks between building walls when he heard footsteps moving fast in his direction.

Raph:"Huh?"(turns around and sees the running people)"Ahhhhhh!"

At the castle the king had noticed that something seemed to going on down in the city.

Splinter:"Hm, Donatello, what's going on in the city?"

Donnie:"Huh, I'm not sure, your highness..."

Suddenly the Shredder come to them. He seemed to be in a rush.

Shredder:"Splinter! There are terrors in the city! The people are running in panic! Raphael is down there!"

Donnie:"Oh, no..."

Splinter:"Raphael..."

Down in town Raph tried his best to watch out for all the running people. He knew that if he fell he would probably be trampled to death.

Raph:"Ahhh! Someone, help!"

Donnie found him while looking down from a fire staircase.

Donnie:"Raph!"

Raph:"Donnie, help!"

Donnie:"Hold on! Your father is on his way!"

Raph kept trying to dodge from all the running people. Easier said than done.

Donnie ran to the king to tell him where Raph was and Splinter started to run in that direction. Once he found his son he grabbed him and placed him on a fire staircase. But when he was about to get up himself he slipped and fell.

Raph:"Dad!!!"

Splinter soon got up on another staircase and Raph started to walk up to the rooftop. As Splinter tried to get up he saw Shredder.

Splinter:"Shredder, my brother, please help me."

Suddenly Shredder grabbed Splinter's hands, but not to help him. Splinter looked as Shredder in shock and fear. Shredder leaned down to whisper something in his ear.

Shredder:"Long live the king."

Then Shredder let go and Splinter fell down to the ground. Raph didn't saw what happened clearly, he only saw his father fall to his death.

Raph:"Nooo!!!!!"

After a while the street was empty and Raph took the stairs in the building to get down. He searched for his dad for around twenty minutes before finding him on the ground.

Raph:"Dad!"

He ran to the king. But he was no longer.

Raph:"No... dad please! Dad we have to go home. Dad!"(starts to cry)

Out of the shadows came Shredder and looked at the corpse.

Shredder:"Raphael."

Raph:(turns around)"...it...was an accident... I didn't mean to..."

Shredder:(hugs him)"Of course not, but the king is death. Oh, what will your mother say?"

Raph:"What- what shall I do?"

Shredder:"Run, run away, Raph and never come back here again."

Raph started to run at the direction that leaded out from the city and to no man's land. Just as the Dazzlings came out from the shadows.

Shredder:"Kill him."

The dazzlings started to run after the young boy, not planning to show any mercy. Once Raph realized that he was hunted he speed up. When he came to the city limit he crawled through a hole in the fence. The Dazzlings didn't fit in the hole.

Aria:"Grr! How will we kill him now?"

Adagio:"It doesn't matter. He is as good as dead out there anyway. And if he come back, we kill him."

Sonata:"Yeah!"

Aria:"Did you hear that, little boy?! If you ever come back, we'll kill you!"

Raph ran as long as his feet could wear him. After hours of running he fell to the ground and got unconscious.
The news about the king and prince's death got out fast. And with no other to take the crown, Shredder was now the new king. He then called all the ninjas and kunoichis to a meeting.

Shredder:"Of course the lose of my brother is a tragedy, but to lose Raphael, who barely became to life... so it's with a heavy heart, I take the crown as our new king. But from this we will raise. This is the beginning of a new era,"

The Hamato clan gasped in shock when ninjas and kunoichis from the Foot entered the room.

Shredder:"when the Hamato clan and the Foot live together as one."

The hole land now feared for the future with Shredder as king.