Cirkle of life

In a kingdom calld Japan, the crowd was all on their way to king Splinter's castle. Because today, a new prince is born. And that prince will one day be the new king of Japan.

In the castle, Donatello had just come into the room there the king and queen was with their son.

Donatello:"Good morning, your highness"(bow at the royal couple and smile)"congratulations to your newborn son."

Splinter:"Thank you, my friend"(smiles at Donnie)

Tang shen:"Do you have something to tell us, Donnie?"

Donnie:"Yes, I'm here to tell you that the crowd and our ninjas are now ready to see the royal son, and Discord is now here"

Splinter:"Let him come in."

Donnie:"Yes, your highness."

So the mutant turtle opend the door and left in the draconequus named Discord.

Discord:"Aww, here is my future king!"

Tang shen gived the prince to Discord.
The prince was a mutant turtle with grean eyes.
Discord took him to a balcony where everyone could see them, and lifted him up to the sky.
Then everyone cheered and bow at the prince.

Later in the dining room, Shredder was about to eat his lunch.

Shredder:"Life is not fair, I will never be king. And you will never see another sunrise."(about to eat the lunch)

Donnie:"Do you always talk to your food before you eat it?"

Shredder:"Oh, Donatella what are you doing here?"

Donnie:"I am here to tell you that king Splinter is on his way. So you better have an excuse for why you missed the sermony this morning."

Shredder:"Oh, you make me lose my appetite."

Donnie:"That is not the only thing you missing when the king is done with you."

Shredder:"O I am full of fear!"(take his weapon)

Donnie:"No Shredder! Stop thinking what you thinking!"

Shredder attacked Donnie just when Splinter arrived.

Splinter:"Shredder! Let Donatello go."

Donnie:"Good timing, your highness."(gets free)

Shredder:"See, isn't it my big brother."

Splinter:"Tang shen and I didn't saw you at the sermony this morning."

Shredder:"Was it today? So bad."

Donnie:"You should been there! If it wasn't for that son who has been born, you should been first in line!"

Shredder:"And I was first in line. Until that little poo maskin come to the world."

Splinter:"That 'poo maskin' is Raphael, my son and your future king!"

Shredder:"Yeah, I understod that."(about to leave)

Splinter:"Don't turn your back on me, Shredder!"

Shredder:"Oh, no. But you shouldn't turn your back on Me."

That got Splinter really mad.

Splinter:"Is that a challenge!?!"

Shredder:"Calm down. I would never dream of challenging you. Well, see ya."(leaves)

Donnie:(looks at the king)"Well, there is one in every family, two in my acturly."(goes to Splinter)

Splinter:"What am I going to do with him?"

Donnie:"Don't ask me, I have no idea."

Splinter:"Then, I guess we can only leave it to the time."