Look at the stars

It was late when they arrived to the castle.

Splinter:"Donatello!"

Donnie:"Um, yes... your highness?"

Splinter:"Take Applejack home. I have to teach my son a lesson."

Donnie:"Yes, your highness."(go to the kids)
Come Applejack."(looks at Raph and lays his hands on his shoulders)"And Raph,*sigh* good luck."

Donnie and Applejack leaved and Raph felt alone. He had noone to help him with this, and it scared him.

Splinter:"Raphael!"

Raph started to walk to his father.

Raph:*gulp*

Splinter:"Raphael, I am very dissapointed at you, you could had been killd. You totally disobeyed me, and worse, you put Applejack in danger."

Raph:"I... just wanted to be brave like you."

Splinter:*sigh*"Raphael, being brave dosn't mean you looking for truble."

Raph:"But you are never afraid of anything."

Splinter:"I was today."

Raph:"Really?"(Surprised)

Splinter:"Yes, I thought I would lose you."

Raph:"Oh, guess even kings are scared sometimes."

Splinter:"Yes."(nodds)

Raph:"But do you know what? I think those kunoishis was even more scared."(smirks)

Splinter:"Haha, because nobody messes with your dad."

The father and son started to wrestling and laught, like fathers and sons do.

Raph:"Dad, we will always be together right?"

Splinter looked at his son for a moment.

Splinter:"Raphael, I will now tell you something that my father once told me: look at the stars, all the grate kings of the past are up there and watching over us."

Raph:"All of them?"

Splinter:"Yes, so whenever you feel alone, remember they will always be there to guide you. And so will I.