Chapter 48

After the school day was over, German came and picked her up. He stepped out of the car and gave his fiancee a huge smile.

"German?" she said and smiled back. It had been a long day, so to see him smile so big to her made her day better.

"I have a surprise for you." He smiled even bigger and Angie really wanted to know what it was.

The last time she got a surprise was when he proposed to her.

"German, I have a lot to do and I'm waiting for Violet-" she started to say, but German interrupted her.

"Violetta is at home. I picked her up early." German smiled so big and Angie couldn't wait any longer.

"Okay, what is this? I have to know!"

German laughed. "Soon." He kissed her lips hard. "I love you."

Angie smiled. "I love you too."

They were lost in each other that they haven't seen that Emma and Amanda, two girls that were in the same group as Violetta, were watching them. Angie turned around to see that the girls were smiling big, and Angie had to try not to laugh - but it was impossible.

She turned back to German, and kissed him. "Okay, when are you going to tell me the surprise?"

"Now."

He took her hand and pulled her to the car, opened the door and let Angie go in.

Sorry for the short chapter, but I might post more later! :)