Chapter 42

Angie slept for hours; mostly because it was Saturday so she didn't have to go to the Studio. Around eleven she felt someone's arms around her.

"Good morning, sleepy." His voice was soft and sweet. He kissed her neck. "Should we go home or stay here for a while?"

Angie turned around so they were face to face. "Stay here." she kissed him on his lips.

She wanted them to stay here; just them

Some hours later they got ready to leave, and before they went to the house they stopped by a Café and bought breakfast, even though it was more like lunch.

Angie couldn't help but play with the ring, she still couldn't believe that it happened. He proposed.

They are getting married.

For real.

After the breakfast/lunch they went home. When German opened the door Angie saw Vilu sleeping on the couch, she opened slowly her eyes when the door closed. "What's the clock?" she asked tired.

"Around twelve, I think." Angie sat down next to her while German went to his office. "Did you guys get anything on the song?"

Violetta tried everything to not fall asleep but she was so tired that she leaned her head on her aunt's shoulder and Angie tried to wake her up; but she was already sleeping again.