Chapter 13

Dear diary,

Today is the day. The day I'm finally meeting my niece after years of searching. Of course I might not meet her, but I really hope today is the day.

They left Madrid and are going to Buenos Aires and you have no idea how excited I am. I want to hold her, kiss her, touch her, telling how much I love her.

I just want to tell German how angry I am at him; sure, he's still sad about Maria's death. But I'm a part of Violetta's life. I'm her aunt, shouldn't I get to know my own niece?

I want to be a part of her, and I really hope I can be it someday.

He can take away her from me, but I'll never stop searching.

___________________________

Dear diary,

Oh my... I found her. I found my niece. She's so... so beautiful, just like her Mom. I just... I have no words to describe how happy I am right now. I found her after a long time and now she's here. I'm talking to her.

And German is...

Still handsome like always.

But there's a thing I don't get.

He doesn't remember me.

He doesn't know who I am.

I searched for Violetta and I opened German's office. And then he entered and he thought I was searching for the private teacher job for Violetta. I couldn't say something, so I pretended that I was. And he thinks I'm a teacher. Well, I'm a teacher, but not a private teacher.

After I talked with Violetta (she had been missing) he found out how good I am talking to her so he said I got the job.

I'm now living in the same house as my niece. The person that I tried to find for so many years and now I can talk to her everyday.

I'm so happy.

___________________

Dear diary,

I have no idea what's happening to me. I can't...

I can't have feelings for him, right?

He's my dead sister's husband. It just feels wrong.

But...

Everytime he looks at me, I feel so warm inside. I feel happy, and my heart is beating fast.

I have never felt anything like this before.

_____________________